Is there no silver edition with dual sim to buy? I've obly found Black and Silver with 64gb Storage and single sim, and only the black one with 128gb and dual sim
    07-05-18 11:17 AM
    07-05-18 12:10 PM
    Thanks for the post! I am also desperately looking for a silver Key2 that is dual sim and can only see them in Middle East online as in this post - does anyone knows if those models combine English only keyboard as I've heard those markets have Arabic letters on the keys too, which I don't need......

So hungry for this phone to upgrade my Priv - switched from iPhone to Passport Silver last year and absolutely loved the handset, (but hated the software, or lack of compatibility - I mean you need Skype and WhatsApp in 2018) ....so this silver Key2 is as close to that physical experience I think, but with up to date OS.

Any info on the keys on above greatly appreciated, and keep up the good work! My first post after many nights of reading these posts
    07-06-18 06:58 PM
    I would also love to be able to buy a European QWERTY version of the Key2 with dual sim.

Why would they bring out non-dual sim versions anyway? In Netherlands you can chose your amount of storage (don't care), the color (don't care), but no dual sim version is sold (they only thing I care about). :/
    08-16-18 02:47 PM
    there is a version both with only English layout and with English and Arabic
    08-16-18 03:10 PM
    I would also love to be able to buy a European QWERTY version of the Key2 with dual sim.

Why would they bring out non-dual sim versions anyway? In Netherlands you can chose your amount of storage (don't care), the color (don't care), but no dual sim version is sold (they only thing I care about). :/
    The eustore had the dual QWERTY black and ships to Netherlands. Keep an eye when back in stock and don't hesitate as they go fast!

You won't regret it
    08-16-18 03:28 PM
    The eustore had the dual QWERTY black and ships to Netherlands. Keep an eye when back in stock and don't hesitate as they go fast!

You won't regret it
    You mean the Blackberry eustore? --> https://eustore.blackberrymobile.com...ry-keytwo.html

I don't see any indication of dual qwerty there?
    08-16-18 03:35 PM

If you can choose the storage option for the KEY2 in Netherlands, that means they have the 128gb model, which is definitely dual sim (there is no 128gb single sim)

So I'm not sure what's the problem
    08-17-18 03:10 AM
    If you can choose the storage option for the KEY2 in Netherlands, that means they have the 128gb model, which is definitely dual sim (there is no 128gb single sim)

Anywhere to get that in Belgium QWERTY 128 dual SIM ? Would it work for USA ?
    08-17-18 07:35 AM

The shops selling the 128 GB either indicate single sim or have no indication of the number of sims.

How do you know all 128 GB versions are dual sim?
    08-17-18 02:08 PM
    The shops selling the 128 GB either indicate single sim or have no indication of the number of sims.

How do you know all 128 GB versions are dual sim?
    Im pretty sure you can see on BBMobile official website that 128gb is only for dual sim. This also simply makes sense since someone who needs both sim slots won't be able to use a microSD card, therefore needs more internal storage.
    08-18-18 04:08 PM
    https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=GNqBJ_KB

Silver dual sim, QWERTY. Purchased Monday.
    08-19-18 09:05 AM
    above 64gb
    no mention of external SDXC card slot

not for me

I want dual sim
    128gb
    SDHC
    useful for USA & EU
    08-19-18 02:12 PM