Hello. I wanna buy BlackBerry Key2. But cant seem to decide between Silver and Black. I really like the look of Silver, but unfortunately it is not available nowadays at my location, only Black is available. So if I go with Black, will it be fine? Is the BlackBerry logo visible on the Black (on the back side)?
    02-12-19 07:19 AM
    Hello. I wanna buy BlackBerry Key2. But cant seem to decide between Silver and Black. I really like the look of Silver, but unfortunately it is not available nowadays at my location, only Black is available. So if I go with Black, will it be fine? Is the BlackBerry logo visible on the Black (on the back side)?
    I have the black one, I preferred it back when it was first released. The BlackBerry logo on the back side is subtle since it's black on black, but it is still visible. I kind of prefer it rather than it screaming BlackBerry, sort of like those stupid light up apples on the mac.... I always hated those....

Anyways, I love the black one and would probably only get silver if it was cheaper and I broke my current one. Of course now that I'm hearing there is a red one coming out I may change my mind and decide that both silver and black suck
    Byrese likes this.
    02-12-19 07:36 AM
    Silver all the way!
    02-12-19 10:03 AM
    Obviously it's a personal choice. I've had both of them but decided to keep the black because I find it subtle and classy. While the silver is nice I found it to be a bit loud. But who knows...i might get the key3 in silver when it comes out.
    02-13-19 12:24 AM
    Thanks for the suggestions. I have ordered the Silver one.
    wlharper2 and Bravestar79 like this.
    02-20-19 05:46 AM
    Thanks for the suggestions. I have ordered the Silver one.
    How do you like the silver keytwo. I'm thinking of purchasing one also.
    03-06-19 10:50 AM
    Definitely Silver for me. Good luck,
    03-06-19 11:42 AM
    How do you like the silver keytwo. I'm thinking of purchasing one also.
    Very classy and s**y in terms of look/ design, compared to the Black one. The best looking phone for me in the market, currently.
    03-06-19 11:48 AM
    Thank-you both for the prompt reply. I'm so glad you are happy with the silver keytwo and can confirm I have ordered one with carphone warehouse so should be busy setting this up by the weekend. Thanks again
    03-06-19 12:04 PM
    Thank-you both for the prompt reply. I'm so glad you are happy with the silver keytwo and can confirm I have ordered one with carphone warehouse so should be busy setting this up by the weekend. Thanks again
    Good luck.
    03-06-19 12:10 PM
    the silver is black underneath. problematiic if scratched.
    03-06-19 12:24 PM
    I have the black one and I prefer it The logo is visible on the back side, but it's a slightly different kind of black, so it doesn't really stand out.
    03-06-19 03:19 PM
    I have the black one and I prefer it The logo is visible on the back side, but it's a slightly different kind of black, so it doesn't really stand out.
    Almost slab like you mean?
    the_boon likes this.
    03-06-19 08:10 PM
    So, here's my take on Silver and Vaderberry offerings. The Silver Edition is for the extrovert, look at me, captain of industry! The Black, is for, I don't want to stand out, I am afraid of the Slab backlash! Be fierce! Be yourself! Dare to be different! The rewards are intangible!!! Success comes only to the risk takers! IMHO! Cheers,

PS - The red edition is for the very fringe of fierce!
    03-06-19 08:39 PM
    once you go black you can never go back
    03-06-19 08:40 PM