If you are ok with having a phone that will not receive another OS update with a few security updates left, ok camera, same screen as the keyone, then it (Key2) will serve you well for a while. It's your money and it's all about your needs.
    02-05-20 08:28 AM
    Thanks everyone. It’s just arrived and I’m happy with it. It connects to my Huawei GT2 watch, which didn’t with my Pixel 3A XL. This watch is so good, I’ll put up with a less good phone to operate it. The battery lasts at least 14 days!

Plus it has a headphone jack, but I’ve got to admit it, the Apple EarPod Pros I got for Xmas are pretty damn good. Thanks again
    Grungni and the_boon like this.
    02-05-20 08:35 AM
    Thanks everyone. It’s just arrived and I’m happy with it. It connects to my Huawei GT2 watch, which didn’t with my Pixel 3A XL. This watch is so good, I’ll put up with a less good phone to operate it. The battery lasts at least 14 days!

Plus it has a headphone jack, but I’ve got to admit it, the Apple EarPod Pros I got for Xmas are pretty damn good. Thanks again
    Good luck with your new device. I use mine connected to my Galaxy smartwatch and have the phone set up in smart lock so I can just swipe up on the lock screen to unlock. Over time I find that the fingerprint sensor either doesn't read my prints or my fingers don't work lol.

Posted via my beautiful priv
    Chris Townsend3 likes this.
    02-05-20 09:08 AM

I have a Huawei Watch GT (not the latest version which you have) which I use with my KeyOne BE... It's a great watch, as you say the 14 day battery life is what sold it for me...
    Chris Townsend3 likes this.
    02-05-20 10:13 AM
54 123