So I have been using the same 64GB SD card since 2014...I have it backed up via desktop and google backup. Is it time for a new card? My very new Key2 doesn't seem to be getting the battery life that it should be. Can an old card cause a battery drain?
    Check the battery settings to see if there is something draining it called "Media" represented by a blue icon with a white arrow.

My very first silver KEYone back in 2017 had that issue with a SanDisk 64GB SDXC card, but not with a 32GB SDHC also by SanDisk.
    03-13-20 12:40 PM
    Check the battery settings to see if there is something draining it called "Media" represented by a blue icon with a white arrow.

My very first silver KEYone back in 2017 had that issue with a SanDisk 64GB SDXC card, but not with a 32GB SDHC also by SanDisk.
    No such thing. Phone idle, android OS, and android system are the at the top 3. I'm at 64% since the full charge this morning with only 55m of SOT.
    03-13-20 12:42 PM
    As long as you’re not expecting a truly mainstream experience like BlackBerry or BlackBerry Mobile in the past, the PKB won’t officially be in some dustbin. There’s always some crowdsourced type solutions that will probably exist. You just have to accept Titan2 or similar.... As long as the current projects succeed.... If the current two or three Kickstarters or similar are considered unsuccessful, then PKB hardware will be like seeing horse and buggy or carriage..
    03-13-20 12:56 PM
    No such thing. Phone idle, android OS, and android system are the at the top 3. I'm at 64% since the full charge this morning with only 55m of SOT.
    Try a 32 second hard reboot. (Hold down the power button for 32 seconds) I would also clear cache on your apps. Something or some app is askew.
    03-15-20 05:54 PM
    What price range did you pay?

I just looked at a new KeyOne, from ATT, $349.99, outright. Rather tempting. But, then I keep thinking I should just go with the Key2.

I did say, after the Priv, and its rapid decline, I would not spend over $500 on a BlackBerry device. Hence, the hesitation for a Key 2.
    I bought a key² black BBF100-2 lightly used with return warranty for that money yesterday...
    03-17-20 11:11 AM

Sandisk cards have amazing 10 year replacement warranty... just got mine replaced, first ever failure...
    03-17-20 11:13 AM
    Try a 32 second hard reboot. (Hold down the power button for 32 seconds) I would also clear cache on your apps. Something or some app is askew.
    Try safe mode and see what app is eating juice in Power Center app
    03-17-20 11:15 AM
    Hi! I'm loving my new Key2, because the keyboard is so important to me. (And it's amazing.) Are you saying that there will be no Key3 and so on? Because this keyboard would be really, really hard to give up.
    Rishi P likes this.
    04-19-20 08:45 PM
    Hi! I'm loving my new Key2, because the keyboard is so important to me. (And it's amazing.) Are you saying that there will be no Key3 and so on? Because this keyboard would be really, really hard to give up.
    As far as we know right now there won't be a Key³. TCL is done manufacturing BlackBerry branded devices.
    04-19-20 09:09 PM
    Oh that is SO depressing... This keyboard is sublime. I can't imagine going to a glass interface.
    04-20-20 12:28 AM
    I am just going to chime in and say that it is only worth it if you can find one used for a good price.

Look on your local Craigslist religiously for BlackBerry devices, there will be something that comes up for a good price.

I just got a excellent used condition Key2 yesterday for $300 Cdn dollars with an unopened Ringke case. For that price, it was a no brainer. People are overcharging for Key2 devices because it was sold in limited numbers and no longer being produced.
    04-20-20 09:02 AM
    What price range did you pay?

I just looked at a new KeyOne, from ATT, $349.99, outright. Rather tempting. But, then I keep thinking I should just go with the Key2.

I did say, after the Priv, and its rapid decline, I would not spend over $500 on a BlackBerry device. Hence, the hesitation for a Key 2.
    Paid less for KEY² seems new

But funny same QI dongle and stand from Key¹ will NOT reliably charge KEY²??? Something wrong??

T'is a puzzlement...
    04-20-20 03:11 PM
    Paid less for KEY² seems new

But funny same QI dongle and stand from Key¹ will NOT reliably charge KEY²??? Something wrong??

T'is a puzzlement...
    I thought we'd previously established that you have a faulty USB port on your unit, no?
    04-20-20 04:18 PM
    Nope... charges perfectly via cable
    04-20-20 04:20 PM
    I have both phones and use my KEY 2 as a daily driver. If you like the Passport keyboard you will love the KEY2 keyboard. Amazing tactile feel! I will continue to use my KEY2 well beyond its deadline of May, 2020 for updates. I would anticipate it running fine.
    04-20-20 08:32 PM
    What did you buy?
    04-23-20 11:26 AM
    Again, thanks to everyone for their replies. Good information to consider. I am sad about the state of BB mobility.
    04-23-20 11:34 AM
42 12