Hi,

I have unfortunately cracked my beloved Key2 screen and since I’m living in a Blackberry desert (Denmark) I have not been able to find any shops able to repair it.

So anyone know about a shop in Denmark or perhaps a EU based repair shop that allows mailing it in?
    I have written to blackberry mobile a few ago about this but no replies so now I’m hoping that someone here can help me.

Thanks in advance,
    Lasse
    07-08-19 01:53 PM
    Hi,

I have unfortunately cracked my beloved Key2 screen and since I’m living in a Blackberry desert (Denmark) I have not been able to find any shops able to repair it.

So anyone know about a shop in Denmark or perhaps a EU based repair shop that allows mailing it in?
    I have written to blackberry mobile a few ago about this but no replies so now I’m hoping that someone here can help me.

Thanks in advance,
    Lasse
    No small mobile phone shops in Copenhagen, Aarhus or other big cities? Usually it's the small shops in the big cities that know how to repair BB's, at least here in the Netherlands (and they don't always have a (proper) website, so you may have to go down there). So I imagine it's the same in other western countries like Denmark.
    07-08-19 03:27 PM
    You may contact BlackBerry Mobile Europe? To see if they have some guilds for repair.
    If you could, maybe order part and repair by your self.
    07-09-19 02:14 PM