I like my little Blackberry logo in front of my device, so am throwing this concept out there incase anyone have an idea on how to bring it to life or anyone selling same.
    It could be a screen protector or some sought of shinny sticker. It just have to be applied before a screen protector and i should be good.
    Screen Protector with Blackberry Logo-blackberry_logo_key2_screen_protector.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Screen Protector with Blackberry Logo-blackberry-logo-key2-screen-protector.jpg  
    aappaj, Vistaus, CrackPriv and 1 others like this.
    02-21-19 07:38 AM
    Think it's a cool idea... BBMo really ought to offer up it's own accessories. But then you'd be buying "premium" screen protectors, as you have to PAY to use the BlackBerry name on a product.

BlackBerry Wallpaper might be a cheaper solution.
    DWonder, Vistaus and CrackPriv like this.
    02-21-19 09:19 AM
    Think it's a cool idea... BBMo really ought to offer up it's own accessories. But then you'd be buying "premium" screen protectors, as you have to PAY to use the BlackBerry name on a product.

And then they will charge you premium too lol. Like 30$ for a screen protector. And that's realistic considering cheap plastic cases for the key2 from blackberry cost about 45$
    hamilgs likes this.
    02-21-19 09:58 AM
    Imprint the damn logo on the chin...what is so hard?

Now that I think about it I might do it by myself!
    02-21-19 10:03 AM

Nice concept. I've done this as a wallpaper for my Home and Lock screen. Notice the BB logo at the top
    Attached Thumbnails Screen Protector with Blackberry Logo-43678.jpg  
    Last edited by DanylW; 02-21-19 at 03:30 PM.
    hamilgs likes this.
    02-21-19 03:18 PM

Maybe they keep that space empty hoping that carriers will pick the device up and slap their logo on it ?
    02-21-19 04:10 PM
    Maybe they keep that space empty hoping that carriers will pick the device up and slap their logo on it ?
    Unlocked: BlackBerry logo

Carrier locked: carrier logo

Is it that hard to do?
    02-21-19 04:12 PM
    I like the idea! The drawer icon could easily also be the BlackBerry logo. My work around is BlackBerry wallpaper. Screen Protector with Blackberry Logo-screenshot_20190221-141144.jpeg
    02-21-19 04:14 PM
    I like the idea! The drawer icon could easily also be the BlackBerry logo.
    @RK_BB, I can give you some hope. We are working on something
    Cheers,
    Robert
    It looks like we'll be getting a new launcher at some point. Hopefully that idea is implemented!
    Crusader03 and Bob80220 like this.
    02-21-19 05:31 PM
    Unlocked: BlackBerry logo

Carrier locked: carrier logo

Is it that hard to do?
    Of course not, but for some reason they don't do it
    02-21-19 11:11 PM
    So as many other simple things that can make the experience so much better...sigh.
    Crusader03 likes this.
    02-21-19 11:14 PM

How do you print on a screen protector?
    02-22-19 02:32 AM
    How do you print on a screen protector?
    On the chin, not on a screen protector
    02-22-19 07:25 AM
    On the chin, not on a screen protector
    How do you print it on your smartphone then? I just have a normal printer and can't make stickers or something like that
    02-22-19 07:31 AM
    How do you print it on your smartphone then? I just have a normal printer and can't make stickers or something like that
    You need to have it engraved! Many jewelery shops can do it.
    02-22-19 07:34 AM
    You need to have it engraved! Many jewelery shops can do it.
    Ah ok. But wouldn't be there an issue with copyright then? Because they get money for using this brand
    02-22-19 07:36 AM
    Ah ok. But wouldn't be there an issue with copyright then? Because they get money for using this brand
    I have no idea
    02-22-19 07:37 AM
    That's the thing... there probable is a reason, we just don't know what it is. Cost, Aesthetics, Oversight....

But I'd rather they not do a logo at all, than give Carrier's an opportunity to stick their's on the phone.

Besides.... with the keyboard, is there really in doubt what the phone is?
    02-22-19 08:18 AM
    Besides.... with the keyboard, is there really in doubt what the phone is?
    Fair enough, I mean I never had my Berry out and had someone come up and say:

"Omg is that the new Nokia E series ??"
    Ben xfg likes this.
    02-22-19 11:36 AM

At worst it's "what is that"... which is when you open the hypo app you ordered from the back of a comic book, and have them focus their gaze at your display (not some logo) as you try and mind warp them into loving it.

Still wonder if all things were equal... if the PKB format couldn't capture a bigger chunk of the market. The devices do capture attention and there are some real positives in the usage.... just when they dig into it they find reason to break the spell. Availability, price, specs, manufacture, reviews....
    02-22-19 11:46 AM
    At worst it's "what is that"... which is when you open the hypo app you ordered from the back of a comic book, and have them focus their gaze at your display (not some logo) as you try and mind warp them into loving it.

Still wonder if all things were equal... if the PKB format couldn't capture a bigger chunk of the market. The devices do capture attention and there are some real positives in the usage.... just when they dig into it they find reason to break the spell. Availability, price, specs, manufacture, reviews....
    I think a proper KEY3 with on-screen nav keys (adjusted for Pie) and a nice Samsung OLED could help attract people.
    02-22-19 03:49 PM

LOL
    02-22-19 08:24 PM
    I have a vinyl cutter and could probably pull this off, BUUUT..

I'd probably get a cease and desist from BBMo or BlackBerry itself.
    the_boon likes this.
    02-25-19 01:12 AM