I think key2 is gorilla glass protected. Is screen guard or protector really required. Do we expect scratches if not used?

I know most of you are using key2 since many months, did you see any scratches on the screen if you are not using screen guard?

I personally don't like screen guard as the feel of touch will not be as same as without having any protector. At the same time, I don't want my screen to be affected by scratches and or any other damage

Can you please suggest if can use key2 without screen protector?

Thanks
    12-31-18 06:01 AM
    You finally bought key2?
    12-31-18 06:35 AM
    You finally bought key2?
    Yes :d
    12-31-18 06:41 AM
    i dont use platic protector on gorilla screen. useless
    12-31-18 06:42 AM
    i dont use platic protector on gorilla screen. useless
    But it may get scratches, right?
    12-31-18 06:44 AM
    depends how you take care. used priv for 2 years no screen protector and is still flawless
    Rico4you likes this.
    12-31-18 06:45 AM
    depends how you take care. used priv for 2 years no screen protector and is still flawless
    Hmm okay thanks
    12-31-18 06:46 AM
    what version did u buy?
    12-31-18 06:46 AM
    what version did u buy?
    This one!
    12-31-18 06:49 AM
    That’s point of any screen protector. If you carry phone in your pocket, set on surfaces that could have sand or grit. My daughters are teenagers. Each carries an iPhone in their different sports bags. Whether it’s volleyball, basketball or lacrosse, the equipment in each bag, along with keys will scratch or crack screen eventually. Since protectors in use, I haven’t needed to replace any phone screens. I’ve replaced 3-4 protectors at $4-5 a piece that are purchased from Amazon. The 9H screens get broken and cracked but it’s cheaper than iPhone screen. I use on my devices as well as preventative maintenance. What’s the downside?
    V-Tom likes this.
    12-31-18 06:58 AM
    That’s point of any screen protector. If you carry phone in your pocket, set on surfaces that could have sand or grit. My daughters are teenagers. Each carries an iPhone in their different sports bags. Whether it’s volleyball, basketball or lacrosse, the equipment in each bag, along with keys will scratch or crack screen eventually. Since protectors in use, I haven’t needed to replace any phone screens. I’ve replaced 3-4 protectors at $4-5 a piece that are purchased from Amazon. The 9H screens get broken and cracked but it’s cheaper than iPhone screen. I use on my devices as well as preventative maintenance. What’s the downside?
    The touch will not be as same as without using any protector, that is the only downside

Is key2 gorilla can't prevent screen from forming scratches?
    12-31-18 07:16 AM
    hahahahaha
    12-31-18 07:17 AM
    hahahahaha
    Why laughing?
    12-31-18 07:18 AM
    if you are teenage girl put screen protector.
    12-31-18 07:18 AM
    if you are teenage girl put screen protector.
    It's true that it's way more macho to use the phone without a screen protector or case. My phone is naked as the day it was born.

You will definitely get scratches on the screen though. I look after my phone and I have a ton of light scratches on my screen. None of them bother me though.
    12-31-18 07:29 AM
    It's true that it's way more macho to use the phone without a screen protector or case. My phone is naked as the day it was born.

You will definitely get scratches on the screen though. I look after my phone and I have a ton of light scratches on my screen. None of them bother me though.
    Hmm but I will bother!

Do we need to change complete touch if any major scratches observed?

Sorry for asking questions like this, I really don't know
    12-31-18 07:52 AM
    I use my Key2 with just a silicon case. It is a bit thicker than the phone, so it protects the screen too when placed screen down on a surface. (since July 2018 no scratch at all, knock on wood).
    Depends on how you carry (or abuse) your phone. With keys in the same pocket, you definitely can't do without a screen protector.
    12-31-18 07:54 AM
    Hmm but I will bother!

Just get a nice screen protector. If you don't get the cheapest one, the touch won't feel different.
    12-31-18 07:56 AM
    Hmm but I will bother!

Well the scratches I have don't affect my usage. I can't even see them when the screen is switched on.

Everyone is different though.

I'd say in your case you should get a protector.
    12-31-18 07:57 AM
    Well the scratches I have don't affect my usage. I can't even see them when the screen is switched on.

Everyone is different though.

I'd say in your case you should get a protector.
    Okay I want to also know the how much it costs to replace original screen in case of any considerable scratches
    12-31-18 08:33 AM
    Okay I want to also know the how much it costs to replace original screen in case of any considerable scratches
    We cannot give an answer to that, as the price underlie regional fluctuations and regulations. Call your next repair center and ask for the rate.
    12-31-18 09:05 AM
    We cannot give an answer to that, as the price underlie regional fluctuations and regulations. Call your next repair center and ask for the rate.
    Ok thanks
    12-31-18 09:43 AM
    If you are a person like me when even small scratch freak you out buy simple screen cover for 8 euro or smth like that and forget about everything. I use my Phone mostly for business So keep that In jacket but you cannot predict all situation like keys, some coins etc

So its worth to spend few euro or bucks for that kind of security
    12-31-18 11:00 AM
    What I can say is don't worry too much. The phone is built like a tank.

Very happy with the build quality overall.
    12-31-18 11:36 AM
    What I can say is don't worry too much. The phone is built like a tank.

Very happy with the build quality overall.
    Are you still living without screenguard, if so any scratches or marks on the screen?
    12-31-18 11:39 AM
72 123