I saw a thread on this a while back but wondered if anyone continued to see screen flickers when cycle thru different screens? Its very subtle and imagine it's a possible bug but since I haven't heard anyone talking recently about it I'd wondered if there was a fix out there
    07-27-18 10:47 AM
    The fix seemed to be to replace it... only seems to have happened to a few people. One person said rolling back the launcher to factory improved things, another said getting rid of the privacy shade helped a little.

You could wait and see if the updates that are starting to roll out fixes it. But I wouldn't go past my return windows....
    07-27-18 10:59 AM
    I ordered from pda Plaza. And they're outside of my country so I guess returning may be a hassle no?. It's not completely horrible flicker but it's definitely noticeable.
    07-27-18 11:04 AM
    I ordered from pda Plaza. And they're outside of my country so I guess returning may be a hassle no?. It's not completely horrible flicker but it's definitely noticeable.
    Proable so...

Guess if you can live with.. live with it and hope it's something that is software related and not hardware related. Try the launcher roll back....
    07-27-18 11:27 AM
    I did a factory reset today and it seemed to calm it down. only noticed it a few times and now it's not doing it at all. what I did notice was the WiFi calling toggle came back into the settings for t mobile. that's on build ABC432. still saying WiFi calling not ready. that's for a different thread of course.
    07-27-18 12:14 PM