Hello everyone. I'm considering factory resetting my Key2, due to Telegram notifications not working unless the app is open or in recents. Unless someone knows how to fix it. I'm pretty sure I broke it myself somehow. Oddly, if I have an active notification from Telegram, then clear Telegram from my recents, I can't even clear the notification! It's bizarre.

But anyway, if I do need to do a reset, I was just wondering if there is anyway to save my keyboard shortcuts. I know it's not that huge a deal, but it would save me some time. I have every key set to something. And some of them multiple things. Thanks!
    Last edited by RWIndiana; 04-01-19 at 05:47 PM.
    04-01-19 05:35 PM
    Hello everyone. I'm considering factory resetting my Key2, due to Telegram notifications not working unless the app is open or in recents. Unless someone knows how to fix it. I'm pretty sure I broke it myself somehow. Oddly, if I have an active notification from Telegram, then clear Telegram from my regents, I can't even clear the notification! It's bizarre.

But anyway, if I do need to do a reset, I was just wondering if there is anyway to save my keyboard shortcuts. I know it's not that huge a deal, but it would save me some time. I have every key set to something. And some of them multiple things. Thanks!
    First of all, have you done a 32+ second reboot? Cleared both the app data and cache of Telegram?

Posted via CB10
    04-01-19 05:47 PM
    First of all, have you done a 32+ second reboot? Cleared both the app data and cache of Telegram?

Posted via CB10
    I've cleared the cache, uninstalled, reinstalled multiple times. But I haven't done the 32 second reboot. I'll try that.
    04-01-19 05:49 PM
    The issue is still present. I misspoke originally though. I *can* clear the notification, but I can't "Mark as read" , as that does nothing and the notification still is there. If I hit the reply button in the notification, it just hangs until I actually open telegram.
    04-01-19 06:37 PM