11-30-19 01:55 AM
32 12
tools
    One is always ok until they aren't.

It's also one thing to use a phone, and another thing to professionally recommend a phone.
    Yes..just like my work college got a virus in her Note 10 plus with latest security updates and all.

We are all.. profesionales educated people here trying to help out and put our advice out there. All opinions are valid.
    11-29-19 05:06 AM
    Yes..just like my work college got a virus in her Note 10 plus with latest security updates and all.

We are all.. profesionales educated people here trying to help out and put our advice out there. All opinions are valid.
    I believe conite was referring to mr mobile lack of current endorsements
    11-29-19 05:27 AM
    I think he uses his iPhone 11 Pro as his new "main driver" right now and some other Android devices for testing purposes.

Time moves on and why not some changes?
    John Albert likes this.
    11-29-19 09:30 AM
    I still can't believe that any company would already phase out Oreo by 2020.

Is it because Google will stop sending update patches for it by then?
    It's also because there are new security features relevant to enterprise environments in Pie. Many companies are moving in this direction. Android is eventually going to have to extend its support period to look more like Apple's 4-5 years or it will get punished in BYOD environments when consumers tire of being forced to up upgrade their hardware every 2-3 years.

In terms of security, Android started off far behind Apple, and has had so many improvements from version to version that it makes sense for information security teams to demand the most recent one or two versions.

From the screen of my trusty Z10 using the exceptional BlackBerry VKB.
    11-29-19 10:15 AM
    Perhaps the latest updates affected his KEY2 's spacebar as well and he is fed up with incompetence.
    11-29-19 02:29 PM
    Perhaps the latest updates affected his KEY2 's spacebar as well and he is fed up with incompetence.
    Lol, but in some of his videos he did show a Red KEY2
    11-29-19 04:18 PM
    I've been experiencing bitter emotions off and on since finding out that my work is enforcing a minimum requirement of Android 9 on all devices as of May 1, 2020.

I have absolutely loved BBMo's lineup because they all offered me the dual SIM option. Even if I were to go back to dual carrying a KEY device for personal use and an Android 9 for work, my primary use for the pkb was work emails so I'd still be out of luck.

It really stinks that the only options left for me for using a pkb device at work are:

a) Use the Titan when (if???) it ever ships: yeah no... that purchase was done out of curiosity and for beach/pool use only!
    I can fully understand, you wouldn't use the Titan in your daily life - I suppose it's far too bulky. I plan on using it the same way you do.

But: Have you checked the Fxtec Pro or the Cosmo Communicator? Personally I don't like either of the form factors. Still better than no keyboard at all though, I suppose. But both are also coming with a considerably high price tag.
    11-30-19 01:55 AM
32 12