Hello. I own a BlackBerry KEY2. Does anyone encounter a situation where the phone does not ring when someone calls? I missed a lot of important work. I have reloaded the ringtone and reinstalled it but it still doesn't work. Does anyone help me? Thank you very much
    05-11-20 01:51 AM
    Hello. I own a BlackBerry KEY2. Does anyone encounter a situation where the phone does not ring when someone calls? I missed a lot of important work. I have reloaded the ringtone and reinstalled it but it still doesn't work. Does anyone help me? Thank you very much
    Are you sure it isn't in silent, DND, or vibrate mode?
    If it were in DND, press the volume up button once to open the volume slider overlay, once more to put into silent mode. Another click will be vibrate mode and an additional click will put you into sound mode.
    Take note of the icon up in the status bar as the modes change - you can identify which mode you're in that way also.

Posted via CB10
    05-11-20 06:27 PM
    Are you sure it isn't in silent, DND, or vibrate mode?
    If it were in DND, press the volume up button once to open the volume slider overlay, once more to put into silent mode. Another click will be vibrate mode and an additional click will put you into sound mode.
    Take note of the icon up in the status bar as the modes change - you can identify which mode you're in that way also.

Posted via CB10
    I have this problem where most of the time the ringtone won't ring. Sometimes, it decides to ring after a reboot. No clue. Frustrating. Most of the time, it won't ring; I am dependent on vibrate. Lost many calls.
    05-30-20 10:59 AM
    I have tried everything things you guys have told me but not working on my BlackBerry classic phone, I need update so that I can fix my phone.
    02-24-24 06:16 PM
    I have tried everything things you guys have told me but not working on my BlackBerry classic phone, I need update so that I can fix my phone.
    Told you about what? Where? This is a KEY2 thread from 4 years ago.
    02-24-24 07:58 PM
    Told you about what? Where? This is a KEY2 thread from 4 years ago.
    That's the problem at this point.... so many different BlackBerry's, and they are all EOL.

He should be able to find the Autoloader for a Classic without much searching... of course then he has to find solutions for activation without BlackBerry Servers, and then learn that BBW Apps he might have had installed are not accessible anymore.... rabbit hole.
    02-26-24 11:09 AM