Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    Picked up my Key2 today, after my KEYone took a swim. My first thought is that it's a really decent and robust feeling phone, but it's not nearly as... 'nice' as the KEYone, but that's totally subjective and neither here nor there.

I'm having an issue with the ring volume. The volume slider has no impact on the volume itself. It's either off, vibrate or full volume. Doesn't matter if it's at the lowest, highest or anywhere in between, when the phone rings, it's full volume.

Anyone else have this issue?
    08-03-18 04:10 PM
    My slider allows for a custom adjustment of the ring volume, alarm, media and notifications.
    08-04-18 04:52 AM
    Mine works as it should you might want to reboot you device to see if that corrects the problem.
    08-04-18 06:01 AM
    I found that I was mistaken, that the slider does impact the volume, but even at 14% volume, it starts as loud as my KEYone at full volume, and at 100% it's ear shattering, much, much louder than the KEYone.
    08-07-18 01:57 PM
    Picked up my Key2 today, after my KEYone took a swim. My first thought is that it's a really decent and robust feeling phone, but it's not nearly as... 'nice' as the KEYone, but that's totally subjective and neither here nor there.

I'm having an issue with the ring volume. The volume slider has no impact on the volume itself. It's either off, vibrate or full volume. Doesn't matter if it's at the lowest, highest or anywhere in between, when the phone rings, it's full volume.

Anyone else have this issue?
    Just a question, but how well did the KEYone swim? Did it do a good back stroke? Or doggy paddle? Could be listed as a feature...
    08-07-18 04:25 PM
    Unfortunately it didn't do a quick google search on how to either tread water, or hold it's breath while on the way down. I give it a 1/10 on swimming skills.
    Summer_Moon likes this.
    08-07-18 04:30 PM
    Dang, thought I might be able to suggest it to TCL. It could have joined the Olympics. TCL is really missing out here
    08-07-18 04:35 PM
    I found that I was mistaken, that the slider does impact the volume, but even at 14% volume, it starts as loud as my KEYone at full volume, and at 100% it's ear shattering, much, much louder than the KEYone.
    I agree. That's something I noticed as well even using the slider. Volume tend to be really high on this phone.
    08-07-18 04:40 PM
    My exact thought also. Even on the last setting before going to mute/no sound the actual volume is really high. Fortunately there is a possibility to have the morning ringtone in a increasing way.
    08-07-18 04:44 PM
    My exact thought also. Even on the last setting before going to mute/no sound the actual volume is really high. Fortunately there is a possibility to have the morning ringtone in a increasing way.
    It'd be nice to have a fix some day. There are situations when having the ringer set so high even on its lowest setting can be embarrassing.
    Last edited by Laramie50; 08-08-18 at 03:11 AM.
    08-07-18 05:01 PM