Does anyone have issues getting a low ring volume even when the ring volume is set low it still rings as loud as hell !
    09-20-18 03:39 PM
    Does anyone have issues getting a low ring volume even when the ring volume is set low it still rings as loud as hell !
    It's annoying and embarrassing. Does not even seem to be a bug. One of those little things BB can't help getting wrong and that we have to live with.
    09-20-18 03:56 PM
    I thought I was doing something wrong from my end , totally unbelievable how such a fundamental basic phone function could over looked , it's real annoying and as stated probably not a bug or even a software issue
    09-20-18 04:11 PM
    Yes I wrote here the exact same thing. But there is not many people that I see complaining so maybe everyone has it on mute or I dont know how they can be OK with it.
    09-20-18 04:29 PM
    funny I thought it was just me.
    09-20-18 06:07 PM
    Holy cow, mine does this too. I've always kept the volume either on full or vibrate. How Mickey Mouse, unbelievable.
    09-20-18 06:15 PM
    Honestly, to me it's a bigger issue than the supposedly crappy camera. I don't get how this can pass quality control.
    09-20-18 11:46 PM
    to me this is a massive issue that I find hard to work with I have missed numerous calls as I tend to have it on vibrate a lot , do these muppets not carry out quality control inspections before releasing their phones
    09-21-18 03:01 AM
    Since the volume can be adjusted with the buttons I can’t imagine that this could not be a software issue and could easily be corrected in an update. I’m willing to give BB a few months to iron out problems like this.
    09-21-18 10:21 AM
    same issue with my key2. I'm quite disappointed with this phone. I'm strong blackberry fans, but my next phone probability wouldn't be blackberry. Firs key2 I have to return in a two days, because touch keyboard work really bad. Second phone also touch keyboard is not perfect (middle of the keyboard nearly no working), volume max and min is nearly same, camera is bad, fingerprints sometimes work sometime no, everyday I got message that I have have to switch of some apps, because my RAM is full but nothing is running on the background and also I have all the time notification from power centre. But this is not enough ... Time to time phone is doing something that battery is empty in a 5 hours... if I can I'll return phone immediately
    09-22-18 03:44 AM
    And I have complained that I accidentally have set my volume to zero and missed calls......
    09-22-18 05:38 PM
    Since the volume can be adjusted with the buttons I can’t imagine that this could not be a software issue and could easily be corrected in an update. I’m willing to give BB a few months to iron out problems like this.
    Well, you’re a very understanding man. If it were a software problem, it should already have been fixed. Before any camera update. I had to spend time looking for a mild enough ringtone for the loudness to be acceptable. But I’ve gotten rid of the phone now so not a real problem anymore.
    09-23-18 07:19 AM
    This issue hasn't been addressed on my phone. Ringer volume and notifications are very loud even when in low settings. Anyone else still have this problem any fixes?
    Last edited by berry_f30; 11-07-18 at 09:57 AM.
    11-06-18 10:00 PM
    Same for me. One more disapointment.
    11-07-18 02:49 AM
    I haven't set a morning alarm on my Key2 for this reason. The volume, at its lowest setting, is simply too loud.

I've sent feedback to "The Powers That Be" via Support Center. If you are bothered by this issue, I would encourage you to do the same.

Ringer Volume-support-center.jpg
    11-07-18 12:05 PM
    This issue hasn't been addressed on my phone. Ringer volume and notifications are very loud even when in low settings. Anyone else still have this problem any fixes?
    Still present on my phone after most recent update. Any suggestions?
    12-07-18 04:42 PM
    Found an app called precise volume and it worked. So this is all software, I am shocked this has not been fixed. Maybe only a few people are experiencing this problem.
    12-07-18 05:44 PM