Lately my K2 is not updating apps from the playstore unless I do a 32 second reboot. Once I do the reboot it updates without a hitch. What's a possible reason for this. It's the same as using WiFi or mobile data. I've cleared the cache and data for the app also.
    10-13-19 05:02 AM
    Every time? Try reinstall playstore can be help? Or even Google play service?
    10-13-19 09:58 AM
    Every time? Try reinstall playstore can be help? Or even Google play service?
    Thanks for ur reply. I have already tried this as the playstore had updated with the dark theme and didn't show any of the apps. The only way to correct it was a 32 second reboot
    10-13-19 12:28 PM
    Factory Reset....
    10-14-19 08:38 AM
    Factory Reset....
    As in reinstall and reset everything from scratch?!

This problem seems to be endemic and there must be a known issue that is causing it... I have also had the same issue for many months now.

Posted via CB10
    10-28-19 06:15 PM
    In my experience, that's a Playstore random issue that comes and goes without explanation..

I have 3 devices running Android, 2 smartphones (Key2 LE and S7 edge) and a tablet (Tab S3). About 3 months ago my Key2 LE started doing that for about 5 days and then it came back to normal. Out of the blue, last week, my Tab S3 started to not update anything via Playstore (Samsung Store was still working) and this week it's back to normal.

Just wait it out and maybe it'll go away for you too?
    10-28-19 07:04 PM
    As in reinstall and reset everything from scratch?!

This problem seems to be endemic and there must be a known issue that is causing it... I have also had the same issue for many months now.

Posted via CB10
    If you have all the Android Backup options enabled... it won't be from scratch.
    10-29-19 10:30 AM
    Try going into the Play Store's settings and toggling whether you want it to auto-update or not, over wifi or over mobile data, etc. Close it and see if it fixes anything for you.

Do you mean it's supposed to be auto-updating, but when you open the play store, it has lots of apps waiting to update?

Or did you mean when you try to update your apps, they list updates available, but after clicking the update all button nothing happens?
    10-29-19 06:09 PM
    Another thing to try is going into the main Settings, Apps, or whatever it's called to manage your apps, go to Google Play Store, then Storage and clear both the data and cache.

That will reset the app, and force a re-read of your account. You shouldn't have to re-sign into your account, because that's saved separately under Accounts.

It will then reload the app list and your access to the store. And, hopefully, see and send updates better.
    10-29-19 06:30 PM