So far so good. Space bar doesn't wobble or click funny. Camera doesn't seem any worse than the K1. Loving the dual sim aspect to it. I'll be using the mobile hotspot a lot when my employer owned BB10 is replaced with an iPhone next month. But I will be taking and receiving work calls on my K2. My most favourite part is that I can have multiple Apps open and the Apps don't restart when Im switching one App to another. I guess the extra 2gb of ram on the K2 makes a big difference. I like the keyboard and the fact the capacitive keyboard scrolls on all three rows unlike my K2 which was only the first 2 of 3 (not including the row with the space bar).

The speed key is not that big of a deal mainly because you need to be double handing it.

If you are on the fence on the K2, don't be, if you have the funds. I can see this one lasting me long enough...assuming the upgrade to Pie doesn't mess things up.
    crusted likes this.
    12-28-18 11:45 PM
    also loving my dual SIM K2. there are no problems with it whatsoever
    12-29-18 02:01 AM
    So far so good. Space bar doesn't wobble or click funny. Camera doesn't seem any worse than the K1. Loving the dual sim aspect to it. I'll be using the mobile hotspot a lot when my employer owned BB10 is replaced with an iPhone next month. But I will be taking and receiving work calls on my K2. My most favourite part is that I can have multiple Apps open and the Apps don't restart when Im switching one App to another. I guess the extra 2gb of ram on the K2 makes a big difference. I like the keyboard and the fact the capacitive keyboard scrolls on all three rows unlike my K2 which was only the first 2 of 3 (not including the row with the space bar).

The speed key is not that big of a deal mainly because you need to be double handing it.

If you are on the fence on the K2, don't be, if you have the funds. I can see this one lasting me long enough...assuming the upgrade to Pie doesn't mess things up.
    With title of thread, you have singlehandedly created a new BBMo device. Congratulations!!
    the_boon, yybenedb and RWIndiana like this.
    12-29-18 07:48 AM
    With title of thread, you have singlehandedly created a new BBMo device. Congratulations!!
    Hopefully the royalty cheques start coming in.
    12-29-18 07:54 AM

Are you located in the US? If so, where did you purchase the K2 dual sim?
    01-05-19 01:32 PM
    I bought one from ebay. never-msrp is the seller 100-6 works perfectly with t-mobile.

to those who say they worry about pie, why would it mess anything up? I used devices with pie and hated gestures. went right back to using nav bar. it won't do anything bad or break your k1 or k2.
    01-06-19 04:49 PM
    Are you located in the US? If so, where did you purchase the K2 dual sim?
    No, sorry. I'm in Canada. I purchased from Swiftronics.ca. It is from Hong Kong, and it works fine on the TELUS network.
    01-07-19 04:36 AM
    I bought one from ebay. never-msrp is the seller 100-6 works perfectly with t-mobile.

to those who say they worry about pie, why would it mess anything up? I used devices with pie and hated gestures. went right back to using nav bar. it won't do anything bad or break your k1 or k2.
    The upgrade from 7.1 to 8.1 broke my Google Pay on my KEYone Limited Edition. That's my concern with upgrading from 8.1 to 9.x.
    01-07-19 04:38 AM