In anticipation of not being able to purchase a non-carrier Key2 in Canada until much later in the year, I'll need to ship from Amazon to a broker's US address and then have them forward it to my address in BC, Canada. I've used MyUSAddress for east coast deliveries before but would like to find a similar service on the west coast of the US likely in Washington state which is on the border with BC. Can someone please recommend a broker that is reliable? Thank you.
    06-12-18 11:08 AM
    Think you should relax and wait and see what happens....

I wouldn't be surprised if AT&T gets an exclusive for a while too (also wouldn't be surprised if they completely pass on it, along with the other three).
    06-12-18 11:29 AM
    send it to a po box service in Blaine or Point Roberts and go pick it up, if you live in the lower mainland.
    06-12-18 11:45 AM
    Think you should relax and wait and see what happens....

I wouldn't be surprised if AT&T gets an exclusive for a while too (also wouldn't be surprised if they completely pass on it, along with the other three).
    The Canadian carriers prevent this as part of their agreement.
    ..unless the manufacturer is selling direct like Apple or Samsung.
    06-12-18 12:30 PM
    send it to a po box service in Blaine or Point Roberts and go pick it up, if you live in the lower mainland.
    On Vancouver Island.
    06-12-18 12:30 PM