Like what?
    Probably user error .
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    06-25-18 05:01 PM
    Like what?
    Aaaaaand it's a troll
    06-25-18 05:11 PM
    When I see the KEY2, I actually see a device that took all the very best design elements typical of BlackBerry handsets and created an exceptionally designed device that took what users suggested and implemented the subtle improvements.
    06-25-18 05:11 PM
    Things I would like to see in a KEY3 are:

- same subtle improvements to the design as per usual

- wireless charging (even though it's not necessary, still nice to have the option)

- make the first ever IP6X water and dust resistant physical keyboard device

- stereo speakers (even though it's not necessary with the abundance of Bluetooth ear buds and speakers available)
    06-25-18 05:14 PM
    The KEY2 is almost just a Passport SE made to be regular sized. That's almost exactly what it is. They even have the same keyboard, just 4 instead of 3 rows.

Anybody who has handled or owned a Passport SE would easily recognize the KEY2 as a PPSE in a KEYone form factor (way more so than the KEYone).
    uaegangster111 likes this.
    06-25-18 05:17 PM
    but I do all the cooking so I'll win
    Three beers for that
    06-25-18 05:51 PM
    Stay away because it is just another dumpster fire device with certain features that don't work as promised.

Posted via CB10
    Whoa my friend, whoa I say. That is a pretty definitive statement and kinda sad. I'm not saying that you are wrong, but whoa. So, you won't be purchasing the KEYtwo I assume?
    Last edited by jamesharmeling; 06-25-18 at 06:37 PM.
    06-25-18 06:17 PM
    Price is the only thing that might keep me from getting it. But I think the camera looks pretty good, not sure why people are complaining.
    06-25-18 06:32 PM
    There is not a single reason for me not to buy the KEYtwo. Well, as long as my wife approves the expense....but I do all the cooking so I'll win. Can't wait.
    You are so naive... you will be doing all the cooking AND you still need the approval...
    JohnHa and jamesharmeling like this.
    06-25-18 06:45 PM
    Since I'm still on my Priv, the potential issues I could encounter if I upgrade to Key2 are:

-inferior screen. Key2's smaller, lower resolution and using LCD tech instead of OLED, and that's all unanimously making the display a *major* downgrade over my Priv. That is my main concern.

-permanently exposed, touch-sensitive PKB. My Priv's PKB sometimes freaks out and starts deleting words as if I used the 'delete' gesture on the keyboard. I can easily close the slider keyboard to stop that and use the on-screen keys temporarily, but if that would ever happen on a Key2 I would not be able to stop it easily or fully resort to using an on-screen keyboard

-the potential lack of Pointer Mode. I use it every day on my Priv, which allows me to use the device fully with just one hand. I would dearly miss that feature.

-capacitive navigation keys. Much prefer the on-screen nav buttons, as those can hide and potentially be re-arranged. That cannot be done with the capacitive ones. Also, the potential issue with hitting them accidentally when using the PKB

-are all apps going to behave correctly at this screen aspect ratio and the fact that the PKB is always on?

There might be more, but those are the potential issues that came to mind.
    06-25-18 07:02 PM
    Whoa my friend, whoa I say. That is a pretty definitive statement and kinda sad. I'm not saying that you are wrong, but whoa. So, you won't be purchasing the KEYtwo I assume?
    He or she is hoping for a new BB10 device to drop...

Zero reason for me not to buy, wait other than the fact that I'm on Verizon and nothing has been confirmed that they'll support it.
    06-25-18 07:04 PM
    I was one of the people that had the screen fall out of my keyone, as a result, the ribbon cable broke and I was too busy with work to follow up with a lengthy warranty process.
    I’m still rather annoyed with this and although I will probably still buy a keytwo, I’m waiting for someone to confirm they’ve taken measures to prevent that issue.
    06-25-18 07:16 PM
    Android is not supported by work, only iOS and BB10.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport.
    Qorax and BigAl_BB9900 like this.
    06-25-18 07:46 PM
    NOT buying because:

-same screen as K1
    -capacitive keyboard seems to be still jittery for scrolling and flick typing
    -average camera
    -Power button moved. I'm probably the only one who likes it where the K1 had it.

I'll bite if a deal could be found. Say less than $400?
    06-25-18 08:12 PM
    Android is not supported by work, only iOS and BB10.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport.
    Does this mean your job is going IOS only?

Posted via CB10
    06-25-18 08:22 PM
    Too big. If they had removed the capacitive touch ribbon and thus make it shorter, I was gonna buy it

Posted via CB10
    elfabio80 likes this.
    06-25-18 09:53 PM
    1. It's not a direct successor to the Classic
    2. See #1
    3. See #1 & #2

Lol, but seriously I'll be gettin one and plan on having it for at least 2-3 years. It has I wut need, minus 1 special thing, lol. But other than the 6GB of RAM and 64GB, bigger keyboard, better camera will keep me satisfied for a while. I don't need the latest and greatest every year.

If the KEY2 was the KEYone last year I wouldn't be upgrading at all ;-)
    06-25-18 10:18 PM
    they should have made it wider, for a bigger screen and even bigger keys.
    they should also have not done capactive buttons, and should have added a notch.
    they could have gotten a 5" screen into this thing. no one would mind it being a bit wider.
    06-25-18 10:40 PM
    I was thinking about this today. I REALLY on the fence. One thing keeping me back would be if the rubber backing didn't sit completely flush at when it meets the metal. This would happen with the K1 sometimes making the phone feel painfully sharp.

Anyone else?
    At the moment I'm concerned about the lack of a CDMA version.
    06-26-18 02:14 AM
    1) Love my Passport ~ and don't see any reason to replace it.
    2) Can't afford it, now.
    I wish I would be able to live with bb10 right now but it is almost impossible. How can you do it? What apps do you use from android that do run great?
    06-26-18 02:50 AM
    I wish I would be able to live with bb10 right now but it is almost impossible. How can you do it? What apps do you use from android that do run great?
    No apps. Never have. I've no use for any.

I don't play games ~ and whatever online work I do, I do it directly thru the respective websites, at leisure and over a laptop.

My phone is for calls, SMS/MMS, emails, point & shoot photography*, reminders / note taking and limited browsing. All of which my Passport/s excel.

*for technical shooting I use a DSLR & camcorder
    BigAl_BB9900 likes this.
    06-26-18 05:01 AM
    they should have made it wider, for a bigger screen and even bigger keys.
    they should also have not done capactive buttons, and should have added a notch.
    they could have gotten a 5" screen into this thing. no one would mind it being a bit wider.
    I would.

Posted via CB10
    06-26-18 05:31 AM
    I was thinking about this today. I REALLY on the fence. One thing keeping me back would be if the rubber backing didn't sit completely flush at when it meets the metal. This would happen with the K1 sometimes making the phone feel painfully sharp.

Anyone else?
    Me! I thought I was one of the very few. I dropped my k1 and noticed the back cover was undone, when I clipped it back together the bottom never sat right. I like using it naked, but have to keep the incipio case on it otherwise I can't stop snapping the back cover.
    Byrese likes this.
    06-26-18 05:38 AM
    Only that I'm still happy with my Priv. Looks like a slick device. Would definitely think about a Priv 24.
    06-26-18 05:51 AM
    What worries me is it might not live up to what all are saying about it. I will take the wait and see approach before I pull the trigger. Purchased the keyone and it was a dispointment for me. The price is a little high for the mod range specs so for it to sell it had to perform like a high end device.
    06-26-18 06:00 AM
104 1234 ...