But how is the Key2's screen fixed?
    I can confirm that the screen is attached the the phone very well. I couldn't even get the thing out when I tore down a Key 2. Not without breaking it into a million pieces and prying every little piece out. Screen pop shouldn't even be on the radar imo.
    01-07-19 09:42 AM
    Same issue for me. Bought a new BB key2 and after less then 4 weeks the phone did shut down after an update and will not start again. Have tried all ways like 32 seconds etc but simply death. Sensitive information on the phone. BB service center has no idea and will accept the warranty only if they have my imei number...….which can be seen after starting my phone they say! Local repair center informed me that the motherboard is totally broken. A new one is a new phone.
    01-08-19 02:41 PM
    I can't speak for any of the online reviews you read, but I've had my KEY2 since September and it's been a beast. Everything works as it should and I'm getting tremendous use out of it daily. Jmo
    01-08-19 04:58 PM
    With strong adhesive ?

Not sure what your question is
    His 3 posts all smell like trolling
    01-08-19 06:04 PM
    His 3 posts all smell like trolling
    No, not trolling, at all! You misunderstood! There were a few problems I wanted to know about the phone and the purpose of my threads ISN'T to troll you. I don't know where you came with this.....You know how you did!

I was afraid if the key2's screen falls off like on the key1's, and I found out that actually no. What is the problem??
    I wanted to know if the blackberry phones are long lasting! Is that a problem also that I don't want to change my phone after 1 year and a half? I wasn't trying to be rude, I had never had ONE blackberry before and nobody I know doesn't own one blackberry device.
    Also, the problem with flickering....I was afraid of that! Of course I needed to make sure by asking someone who actually has the phone. I didn't invent the "flickering" thing either, I read about it on the crackerry forums, as Blackberry company has gained much attention to me!!

As you can see, the actual purpose of all my threads so far is to make an overall opinion about Blackberry phones, because I would be highly interested in buying a key2!
    01-09-19 04:18 PM
    no issues of any importance here. my key2 is from August 2018. no problems with the spacebar, screen or anything that involves the hardware. love the keyboard. have been using almost every bb and this is in my opinion comparable with the briljant passport...
    01-10-19 05:52 AM
    no issues of any importance here. my key2 is from August 2018. no problems with the spacebar, screen or anything that involves the hardware. love the keyboard. have been using almost every bb and this is in my opinion comparable with the briljant passport...
    I have Black KEY2 with an August 3 build and I don't have any issues with the space bar key being wobbly/loose either. Everything else regarding the keyboard is solid... maybe the crew that built the KEY2's in August were more diligent in their assembly than some other months... hahaha

Bob
    01-10-19 11:43 AM
    I have Black KEY2 with an August 3 build and I don't have any issues with the space bar key being wobbly/loose either. Everything else regarding the keyboard is solid... maybe the crew that built the KEY2's in August were more diligent in their assembly than some other months... hahaha

Bob
    Check out my build dates thread, I don't know if there's really a consistency in regards to months but I would guess that more than half the KEY2's out there have an OK spacebar.

The inconsistency bothers me, at least last year we knew for a fact which silver KEYones had no glue behind the display, based on their build date.
    01-10-19 07:32 PM
    what android powered phones arent free of issues?
    01-11-19 09:28 AM
    what android powered phones arent free of issues?
    Which pieces of electronics in general are free of issues ? Lol
    eiruvrav and Vistaus like this.
    01-12-19 07:16 PM
    I wonder which YouTube app you use,, I've seen nearly all of the reviews on key2 and most of them are positive with 2-3 isheeps overreacting-some with the price and some with the camera and specs. Never saw any reviewer saying the phone just died. kinda disappointing they didn't changed anything about the display but that keyboard is just dope and it's so dope that sometimes I send lengthy texts to my drug dealer just to get the pleasure of typing on those keys.
    01-15-19 02:20 AM
    sometimes I send lengthy texts to my drug dealer
    Dafuq ?

just to get the pleasure of typing on those keys.
    Said no slab user ever
    Vistaus likes this.
    01-15-19 04:20 PM
37 12