I was a big fan of Blackberry until I got the first batch KeyOne on May 2017.

My problems with KeyOne are:

crimped keyboard (way worse than Classic)
    poor signal reception
    poor integration of Android system (some app don't recognize the keyboard for swiping)
    mistouch home button when swiping up (especially bad when using the flicking typing function)

It seems like they improve the keyboard, will but Key2 improve the signal reception and the sensitive home key? Or will I end up return it after 6 month and switch to iPhone 6s Plus?
    06-07-18 06:05 PM

poor signal reception
    poor integration of Android system (some app don't recognize the keyboard for swiping)
    mistouch home button when swiping up (especially bad when using the flicking typing function)

It seems like they improve the keyboard, will but Key2 improve the signal reception and the sensitive home key? Or will I end up return it after 6 month and switch to iPhone 6s Plus?
    I am living in Dubai. I have KeyOne Black edition. Have not faced this issue here. Key2 will definitely address to this problem which has been a cause of concern.
    06-08-18 04:26 AM

poor signal reception

KEY2 destroys the iPhone 6s Plus.

It has keys which are 20% bigger than the KEYone, which most hands-on videos already highlight that and enjoy those new keys.

As for poor integration of Android system with third party apps... well, they're not gonna bother going out of their way for 1 or 2 keyboard devices, let's be honest. They're too focused on the notch.

And finally the home button, not sure. Would have to test that in person
    06-08-18 05:01 AM
    All I really care about is if the phone will provide a stable software and hardware platform. I really hope Key2 is a grear device
    06-08-18 08:08 PM