First and foremost like many of you I love my BlackBerry. With that said, I also like how my apple ipod/iphone when connected through aux as an audio player the interface is so welcoming. ITunes just looks great. The artists and the album's and the coverage. When it works it works great. Sometimes the iPhone freezes up and I have to deal with it. But I would like to know if anyone connects their Key2 as an audio player through aux or otherwise and how does it look (interface wise) on the dashboard screen? If I can upload my iTunes library to a SD card and use a particular audio player I would definitely do it. Any suggestions on an audio player? Any suggestions for a particular SD card?
    02-03-20 09:12 PM
    any help please?
    02-05-20 07:50 PM
    Are you connected via Android auto or another app?
    02-05-20 08:08 PM
    connected through aux
    02-05-20 09:53 PM
    connected through aux
    If connected through aux car stereo will show nothing and you will have to control your music using the phone. Aux is audio only not data.
    02-06-20 09:32 AM
    First and foremost like many of you I love my BlackBerry. With that said, I also like how my apple ipod/iphone when connected through aux as an audio player the interface is so welcoming. ITunes just looks great. The artists and the album's and the coverage. When it works it works great. Sometimes the iPhone freezes up and I have to deal with it. But I would like to know if anyone connects their Key2 as an audio player through aux or otherwise and how does it look (interface wise) on the dashboard screen? If I can upload my iTunes library to a SD card and use a particular audio player I would definitely do it. Any suggestions on an audio player? Any suggestions for a particular SD card?
    What model and year car you have.... makes a difference.
    02-06-20 09:58 AM
    If connected through aux car stereo will show nothing and you will have to control your music using the phone. Aux is audio only not data.
    This is correct. Only cars from the last 4 years or so will support Android Auto, and not all of them, so you need to verify before you buy. Otherwise, you are left with Aux In, which is just the audio signal, and you have to control the music on your phone.

iPod/iPhone integration long preceded the more modern and more comprehensive Apple Car Play or Android Auto, and was only possible because Apple was the only manufacturer and had a majority of the market, making it much easier to support.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-06-20 02:10 PM
    I connect my Key2 through BT in my Tundra. nothing too fancy. I get track info on my display and can change tacks and volume with the steering wheel controls. Android no longer recognizes my album art though. I really haven't messed around with music library navigation because I usually queue up a playlist on the phone and cruise. When I leave the vehicle and come back, the music will start back up where it left off.
    02-09-20 01:12 PM
    Second that. I also hook up through BT on my K2 and also the Passport, both work perfectly well with controls.

Posted via my Passport
    02-09-20 01:18 PM