Hey. If I have SIM2 set to data only, what'll happen when someone tries ringing that SIM? Will they go through to the voicemail service?.. I'm not sure whether the SIM calls/texts/data options apply to outgoing only?
    12-22-18 01:05 PM
    Call yourself and find out. Or ask a friend to call it.
    12-22-18 02:20 PM
    How do you set up a sim with data only? You can choose which sim will be used for data but you can't stop one sim to not receive calls.
    Regardless of whichever sim you select as your primary calling one, you should still receive calls on the secondary one, unless it's a data only sim.
    12-22-18 02:45 PM
    How do you set up a sim with data only? You can choose which sim will be used for data but you can't stop one sim to not receive calls.
    Regardless of whichever sim you select as your primary calling one, you should still receive calls on the secondary one, unless it's a data only sim.
    Then is there another way to block all incoming calls and texts, regardless of the caller? I don't want any incoming calls or texts whatsoever on my O2 SIM, I want it for the data only. Thanks
    12-22-18 03:16 PM
    You can't block incoming messages. However, you can block incoming calls. I think the easiest way is to set up an "always on" redirection to voicebox.

Best regards,
    Christian
    12-22-18 05:12 PM
    Then is there another way to block all incoming calls and texts, regardless of the caller? I don't want any incoming calls or texts whatsoever on my O2 SIM, I want it for the data only. Thanks
    I haven't tried this myself but you might be able to block incoming calls. Not too sure about text.

Open Phone > Settings (using ellipsis) > Calling accounts > Choose sim 1 or 2 > Call barring > Incoming call barring > Select "All"

Hope that helps.
    12-22-18 05:28 PM
    I haven't tried this myself but you might be able to block incoming calls. Not too sure about text.

Open Phone > Settings (using ellipsis) > Calling accounts > Choose sim 1 or 2 > Call barring > Incoming call barring > Select "All"

Hope that helps.
    It asks for a password :/
    12-22-18 06:03 PM
    It asks for a password :/
    Hmm, perhaps you can call O2.
    I'm here in Australia and my service provider let's me do it. I just tried it and it did let me set it to "All"
    12-22-18 06:06 PM