I have a Key2 and I have a downloaded picture/screenshot saved on it that I would like to put on my home screen. How do I do that? I do not want it to be the Wallpaper for the home screen. A shortcut link on the home screen to the picture would work as well - I click on something on the home screen and I see the picture.
    Thanks in advance for any assistance with this.
    09-27-21 03:54 PM
    I have a Key2 and I have a downloaded picture/screenshot saved on it that I would like to put on my home screen. How do I do that? I do not want it to be the Wallpaper for the home screen. A shortcut link on the home screen to the picture would work as well - I click on something on the home screen and I see the picture.
    Thanks in advance for any assistance with this.
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...h4.photowidget
    09-27-21 04:03 PM
    Thanks. However I only want a single picture on the home screen and I would prefer to do it if possible without an app. Is there no way I can make a link or shortcut to the photo I want with built-in functionality?
    09-29-21 01:14 AM
    Thanks. However I only want a single picture on the home screen and I would prefer to do it if possible without an app. Is there no way I can make a link or shortcut to the photo I want with built-in functionality?
    Don't think so.
    09-29-21 08:51 AM
    Use Google photos and share the photo to create a link to it. Open the link in your browser and put a shortcut to the page on your home screen.
    BBuso77 likes this.
    09-29-21 03:34 PM
    You could also save the photo to your Google drive then add a Drive shortcut widget to home screen pointing at the picture.
    BBuso77 likes this.
    09-29-21 03:39 PM