I live near Detroit, so crossing the border into Windsor is not a huge deal. Is there any reason why I can't walk into a Rogers store and pick up a Key2? The couple stores I called the other day said that they do have them in stock.
    07-13-18 08:06 AM
    I live near Detroit, so crossing the border into Windsor is not a huge deal. Is there any reason why I can't walk into a Rogers store and pick up a Key2? The couple stores I called the other day said that they do have them in stock.
    The chances are they won't sell you one outright, you'll have to get it on a plan. Some have suggested setting up a PAYGO account and then cancelling it the next day, maybe that'll work.

Oh, welcome to CrackBerry!
    07-13-18 08:57 AM
    Yep, that's what it sounded like when I spoke with them. Apparently they can put it on some kind of prepaid plan and that would work. There aren't any band differences between the Canadian and US Key2's are there?
    07-13-18 09:01 AM
    I did that last year with the keyone. I walked in and paid 10$ for a simcard and setup a pay as you go account with a bill of 10$ a month. I canceled it The next day and unlocked my keyone.
    07-13-18 09:16 AM
    Just got received my silver key2 from blue shop - amazing service!
    wolfpacal, rjedge54 and Rico4you like this.
    07-13-18 10:48 AM
    Just got received my silver key2 from blue shop - amazing service!
    They are certainly very good. Mine is out for delivery today.
    wolfpacal likes this.
    07-13-18 11:23 AM
    Yep, that's what it sounded like when I spoke with them. Apparently they can put it on some kind of prepaid plan and that would work. There aren't any band differences between the Canadian and US Key2's are there?
    I'm sure the device is exactly the same but you may want to check if a Canadian warranty is valid in the US.
    07-13-18 11:33 AM
    I just purchased (five mins ago) from a retailer on eBay from Montreal. Came out to be 647.00 after currency conversion. Here’s hoping it all goes smoothly.
    07-13-18 12:29 PM
    I just purchased (five mins ago) from a retailer on eBay from Montreal. Came out to be 647.00 after currency conversion. Here’s hoping it all goes smoothly.
    wow, what shop?

Have a link?
    07-13-18 12:40 PM
    wow, what shop?
    @pdaplaza

Plenty of sales and reviews. Unlocked factory version. I believe there’s one left
    07-13-18 12:42 PM
    @pdaplaza

Plenty of sales and reviews. Unlocked factory version. I believe there’s one left
    Actually I backed out. His reviews while abundant looked shady as it shows them all from “never-msrp” as the seller I bought from being a buyer. I immediately cancelled and my refund was issued. Need to be more careful I don’t trust eBay as much as other places.
    07-13-18 12:53 PM
    Actually I backed out. His reviews while abundant looked shady as it shows them all from “never-msrp” as the seller I bought from being a buyer. I immediately cancelled and my refund was issued. Need to be more careful I don’t trust eBay as much as other places.
    Ya, I just saw the page go from sold out and then back to one left.
    07-13-18 12:56 PM
    Ya, I just saw the page go from sold out and then back to one left.
    Ya that’s the one I bought. Someone else must have purchased the other. The reviews looked shady to me and I can’t risk it. Just my luck he’ll delete his account and vanish and it’s impossible to get eBay “on the phone” to get someone to look at it. I’ll just wait till another pops up or go thru Best Buy.
    07-13-18 01:03 PM
    I am pretty sure they are legit. They have a website pdaplaza.ca as well with tons of other phones listed and charge taxes and everything. I just placed an order with them, will update the thread as to what happens. If purchasing through their site, use the code 'welcome' for $10 off.
    Qorax likes this.
    07-13-18 01:04 PM
    I am pretty sure they are legit. They have a website pdaplaza.ca as well with tons of other phones listed and charge taxes and everything. I just placed an order with them, will update the thread as to what happens. If purchasing through their site, use the code 'welcome' for $10 off.
    I just refreshed their page & the price went up from 799$ to 810$ within 5 minutes. lol
    07-13-18 01:06 PM
    Very cool. Let us know it all goes through. I thought the reviews were very odd and so I backed out because it’s a lot of money for me to risk something going wrong. Congrats on the phone !
    07-13-18 01:06 PM
    I just refreshed their page & the price went up from 799$ to 810$ within 5 minutes. lol
    Haha. Yesterday it was $829. Within 10 minutes it went to $810 and then to $799. I thought if I waited more it might drop so didn't order it last night. This morning still at $799 literally 5 minutes before it went up had already added to the cart! Haha. Either way, if you use the code I mentioned, you will save the $10.
    Brandonathaniel likes this.
    07-13-18 01:10 PM
    Very cool. Let us know it all goes through. I thought the reviews were very odd and so I backed out because it’s a lot of money for me to risk something going wrong. Congrats on the phone !
    Thanks. A completely impulsive purchase. Have a next to new iPhone X that I have been using but just couldn't resist. I guess will update here hopefully all goes well. Either way, I used Paypal so if I have to file a claim, generally Paypal is good for buyers.
    07-13-18 01:11 PM
    Thanks. A completely impulsive purchase. Have a next to new iPhone X that I have been using but just couldn't resist. I guess will update here hopefully all goes well. Either way, I used Paypal so if I have to file a claim, generally Paypal is good for buyers.
    Definitely. I have a small balance in my PayPal account and the rest I used a credit card, all done thru PayPal. I know that there’s protection but I also know it can take some time and they have to open a case, investigate etc. i just figured it’d be just my luck I got scammed and be out 14 business days the 650.
    07-13-18 01:16 PM
    My dad has the iPhone X. I’m using an iPhone SE right now, and while I’m curious and interested in the 10, my blackberry days go back to having the pearl and loving that phone. I tried the key one but didn’t like the keyboard and the battery shorted out so I had to send it back.
    07-13-18 01:20 PM
    My dad has the iPhone X. I’m using an iPhone SE right now, and while I’m curious and interested in the 10, my blackberry days go back to having the pearl and loving that phone. I tried the key one but didn’t like the keyboard and the battery shorted out so I had to send it back.
    Yea I had the Keyone when it first came out as well. I just like the idea of it being different as everyone else has the iPhone's or just regular big screen boring looking phones. I haven't bought a new phone in almost 10 months until now and that is a big record for me lol. I've always had whatever the latest iphone is out there but always kept switching a second phone every 3-4 months typically so I'd say I did good this time. lol
    07-13-18 01:24 PM
    Ya that’s the one I bought. Someone else must have purchased the other. The reviews looked shady to me and I can’t risk it. Just my luck he’ll delete his account and vanish and it’s impossible to get eBay “on the phone” to get someone to look at it. I’ll just wait till another pops up or go thru Best Buy.
    Sorry, but I disagree. EBay is quite easy to get in touch with over the phone and they have been EXCELLENT at any returns, especially if the seller was at all shady!
    Qorax likes this.
    07-13-18 01:27 PM
    Sorry, but I disagree. EBay is quite easy to get in touch with over the phone and they have been EXCELLENT at any returns, especially if the seller was at all shady!
    I guess different experiences for both of us.
    chrispmoto likes this.
    07-13-18 01:30 PM
    So I messaged pda plaza letting them know why I backed out and I got a really nice response. I had mentioned I saw a lot of reviews that looked identical and it seemed weird to me and I got nervous about etc. and this was their reply
    Qorax likes this.
    07-13-18 01:34 PM
    Well there you go. Ask them if you can place an order again maybe they will let you. I think even I have bought a phone from never-msrp in the past actually. When the Essential phone first came out I believe.
    07-13-18 01:40 PM
49 12