Hello guys! Hope you're all doing well. I'm getting a good deal for the BB Key2, it's a used phone, but in good condition, not mint tho. Pricing is around 140USD, I love collecting BB Phones, I fell in love from the Curve series, own almost all the Bold Series phones, Q10, Passport too. But I didn't go for the Key2, after the Priv, it was just a downside for me idk why, but I just didn't like how Priv performed over all. I've always been a BB fan boy (who isn't?)

I am looking forward to use it as my secondary phone. Would anyone please shed some light on is it worth to get the phone now? As the deal is pretty awesome too. I'm only hesitant thinking how will it perform, because my Priv just didn't do that well, or maybe my expectations were too high from it. Your inputs are appreciated. Hope you help a fellow BB guy out. Thank you.
    03-02-21 03:53 AM
    Hello guys! Hope you're all doing well. I'm getting a good deal for the BB Key2, it's a used phone, but in good condition, not mint tho. Pricing is around 140USD, I love collecting BB Phones, I fell in love from the Curve series, own almost all the Bold Series phones, Q10, Passport too. But I didn't go for the Key2, after the Priv, it was just a downside for me idk why, but I just didn't like how Priv performed over all. I've always been a BB fan boy (who isn't?)

I am looking forward to use it as my secondary phone. Would anyone please shed some light on is it worth to get the phone now? As the deal is pretty awesome too. I'm only hesitant thinking how will it perform, because my Priv just didn't do that well, or maybe my expectations were too high from it. Your inputs are appreciated. Hope you help a fellow BB guy out. Thank you.
    I would grab it at that price. Depending on the model, you still get security updates. It's performance is still good, not a speed demon, but good. I'm happy with Android 8.1 with the BlackBerry Launcher, keyboard shortcuts. Love the keyboard!!
    rockstar600 and Rico4you like this.
    03-02-21 06:18 AM
    Well collectors like having items in the best condition....

$140 USD is a great price for a KEY2, depending on what "not mint" means. How it will perform, depends on what your are using now and have experience with. It's a midgrade phone from 2018 running a version of Android from 2017. If you are use to Android 11 or Android 10 on one of today's flagships.... performance won't seem too great. If you are coming from BB10 or BBOS or the PRIV... it will be a upgrade for sure.
    rockstar600 likes this.
    03-02-21 07:10 AM
    $140 for a fully working KEY2, or even LE, or even KEYone BE, is a steal of a deal.

I'd snag it immediately.
    03-02-21 10:57 AM
    $140 for a fully working KEY2, or even LE, or even KEYone BE, is a steal of a deal.

I'd snag it immediately.
    The price is suspect or the description would be only red flag for me unless it’s a friend or something like that. Have you seen prices dropping?
    03-02-21 11:43 AM
    The price is suspect or the description would be only red flag for me unless it’s a friend or something like that. Have you seen prices dropping?
    Nope, it is indeed too good to be true for a fully working device.

Could be a local seller or relative who doesn't really know the actual resale value which is like $200 over what they're asking.
    mh1983, rockstar600 and whatnow00 like this.
    03-02-21 12:22 PM
    need to know the PRD of the device since there are many variants and must match your location and signal provider …for USA may not last very long on the big 3 vendors & resellers anyhow
    rockstar600 likes this.
    03-02-21 03:38 PM
    Absolutely agree with what you're saying. As I said I'd be using it as a secondary phone. So I'm not worried much. Thank you for the reply!
    03-02-21 06:56 PM
    Agreed. I might end up getting it. Lol
    03-02-21 06:57 PM
    I'm thinking the same too! Thanx for the reply!
    03-02-21 06:57 PM
    Makes sense, the guy isn't a friend, but I do know him. I'd thoroughly inspect the device before purchasing tho. Thank you for pointing things out.
    03-02-21 06:58 PM
    Well, the guy doesn't know the actual value of the phone. Everyone wants either a curved screen Android or an iPhone these days. Like I said, I've always been a BB fanatic, I'd absolutely check the device thoroughly before the purchase. Thank you for your inputs.
    03-02-21 07:00 PM
    I guess the device is from India, I am from India too. So that shouldn't be a problem. The only issue I think might be some defects in the actual hardware, why would someone give it away such a good phone for a low price. I've just seen pictures of it yet, phone looks good, mild scratches here and there, but negligible. I'll definitely check the phone before I make the purchase. Thank you for your input. Much appreciated.
    03-02-21 07:01 PM
    I guess the device is from India, I am from India too. So that shouldn't be a problem. The only issue I think might be some defects in the actual hardware, why would someone give it away such a good phone for a low price. I've just seen pictures of it yet, phone looks good, mild scratches here and there, but negligible. I'll definitely check the phone before I make the purchase. Thank you for your input. Much appreciated.
    If you have the ability to check 1-2 different SIM in the phone and I think @the_boon and @conite may be able to offer some additional insight.
    03-02-21 07:36 PM