Couple of points. Got my black Key2 on July 13th via amazon. Standouts, outside of the obvious... led light can actually be seen. No spacebar wobble, does have a noticeable click to it. Packaged headphones are legit. Everything about this phone far exceeds that of my KeyOne. I haven't tested the camera but trust the reviews saying it's not on par with its predecessor. Whats the likelihood a software update can help with this? So, can someone help me with the proximity sensor. It doesn't seem to be functioning.
    07-14-18 04:27 PM
    Hello and congrats on your new KEY2. Glad you enjoy the device.
    most reviewers simply said it was not on par with the current flagships (which makes sense considering the huge amounts of $ companies like Samsung and Apple spend on R&D for the camera software) however it should be a bit better than the one of the KEYone.

As for your prox sensor, the screen never turns off when you’re on a phone call?
    07-14-18 04:45 PM
    Hmm, after my first device reset sensor is active. Also, found a nice new feature of Oreo. Allows me to send a quick reply from the text notification screen by hitting my enter button. I use Textra as my default messaging.
    07-14-18 06:04 PM
    I have the same issue. My sensor won't do anything even after a factory reset. Anyone know of a way to fix it? Just got my phone yesterday via mail. Don't want to have to send it back to BB for a repair so soon.
    09-28-18 12:48 AM