Swiftkey lets me use the ENTER key to send a message in facebook messenger. it seems the default BB KB inserts a line return when I hit enter.
    ElGorgon likes this.
    12-04-18 10:40 AM
    Swiftkey lets me use the ENTER key to send a message in facebook messenger. it seems the default BB KB inserts a line return when I hit enter.
    Some apps allow you to send and some do not. That's the beauty of fragmentation lol.
    12-04-18 10:54 AM
    I have tested most of them and Blackberry kb is just the best adapted to this pkb.
    One thing that I love from Blackberry app is the possibility of changing sym menu and add emoticons, this is awesome cause you can use this emoticons whithout touch the screen, just use sym + key (with the emo u want to use) and there is, and if you keep press sym key you can add repeatedly more emo...
    cewald likes this.
    12-04-18 11:35 AM
    I have tested most of them and Blackberry kb is just the best adapted to this pkb.
    One thing that I love from Blackberry app is the possibility of changing sym menu and add emoticons, this is awesome cause you can use this emoticons whithout touch the screen, just use sym + key (with the emo u want to use) and there is, and if you keep press sym key you can add repeatedly more emo...
    By the way, did you know that you can add emojis to the word substitution list? For example, I have tt set to thumbs up!

That way you don't even need to invoke the SYM keyboard.
    emaniloff likes this.
    12-04-18 11:47 AM
    By the way, did you know that you can add emojis to the word substitution list? For example, I have tt set to thumbs up!

That way you don't even need to invoke the SYM keyboard.
    Yes, oc, but it's faster the way I used, I don't invoke sym menu, I just push sym and five times "r" and had five ...
    12-04-18 11:49 AM