Would be possible to create a dedicated thread where posting the autoloaders? Right now they are spread out around the forum and it is difficult to find the latest available ones.
    MaDLiVe, Vistaus and miketedeschi like this.
    10-15-18 08:33 AM
    That's up to whoever posts them or if someone wants to compile the list and you know, keep it updated. If it gets compiled or created, it can be stickied.
    10-15-18 09:11 AM
    That's up to whoever posts them or if someone wants to compile the list and you know, keep it updated. If it gets compiled or created, it can be stickied.
    Once I get my Key2 back, I'll compile a list and keep it updated from original release and as they are released monthly.
    Vistaus and MaDLiVe like this.
    10-15-18 10:08 AM
    Bla1ze, I can create a post with the links for KEY2 autoloaders. I'm sure you or one of the mods will be able to sticky it, correct?
    10-15-18 10:37 AM
    Bla1ze, I can create a post with the links for KEY2 autoloaders. I'm sure you or one of the mods will be able to sticky it, correct?
    Sure, don't matter to me who creates it, as long as its maintained. You and @jcrutchvt2010 can make it a team effort or ping me to update it when new links are needed to be added.

deezy87 likes this.
    10-15-18 10:40 AM
    Sure, don't matter to me who creates it, as long as its maintained. You and @jcrutchvt2010 can make it a team effort or ping me to update it when new links are needed to be added.

here is the new thread in regards to KEY2 autoloaders.

I have picked it. Stick it, bro!!

https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...aders-1157839/
    10-15-18 11:13 AM
    I threw the rock and now I hide the hand lol.. let me know if I can help in some way. Thanks for the sticky!
    10-15-18 02:56 PM