It doesn't matter which phone I use, as in Keyone, motion or key2. Every now and again the productivity tab disappears.

Bizarre.
    05-10-20 04:37 AM
    It doesn't matter which phone I use, as in Keyone, motion or key2. Every now and again the productivity tab disappears.

Bizarre.
    Although, the Productivity Tab was EOL'ed quite a while ago.
    Last edited by conite; 05-10-20 at 09:55 AM.
    BergerKing likes this.
    05-10-20 06:34 AM
    Never found that Productivity Tab useful...
    johnb_xp likes this.
    05-10-20 06:49 AM
    Apparently, neither did many others

Posted via CB10
    05-10-20 06:52 AM
    Apparently, neither did many others

Posted via CB10
    With the BB Hub+, convenience key, and all keyboard shortcuts one can set.
    05-10-20 07:05 AM
    end of life... I gotcha.
    05-10-20 09:47 AM
    With the BB Hub+, convenience key, and all keyboard shortcuts one can set.
    I've always found the original BBOS features great and BB10 hub and flow eventually was tolerable by 10.2.1 however I was content with BBAndroid from introduction mostly. The later additions to BBApp Suite weren't ever utilized by me for sure but it seems like I wasn't alone.

Posted via CB10
    Alfista83 and codeslinga like this.
    05-10-20 10:20 AM
    end of life... I gotcha.
    Just so you know you're not going mad, I had this issue. A restart usually makes it reappear again.

To sort of get around it on my home screen I have three tabs with widgets that I would have used on the page to the left ( I also have widgets to the right and a 'do nothing' widget on the home screen with just wallpaper.

To access widgets = home then swipe left, which is one more action than just opening up the prod tab, but when it disappears so often I've found this a usable workaround.
    Attached Thumbnails Productivity tab disappears-it's quite annoying!-74370.jpg  
    silent.one and JoDu8 like this.
    05-12-20 05:34 AM
    Just so you know you're not going mad, I had this issue. A restart usually makes it reappear again.

To sort of get around it on my home screen I have three tabs with widgets that I would have used on the page to the left ( I also have widgets to the right and a 'do nothing' widget on the home screen with just wallpaper.

To access widgets = home then swipe left, which is one more action than just opening up the prod tab, but when it disappears so often I've found this a usable workaround.
    Nice what launcher are you using
    05-13-20 02:13 AM
    just stock BB
    05-13-20 04:48 AM
    +1
    Alfista83 likes this.
    05-13-20 11:06 AM
    It came back the other day too. I've had enough with it. It's upgrade next month so I'm jumping on the Samsung note bandwagon. Such a shame....
    05-21-20 09:12 AM
    I've always found the original BBOS features great and BB10 hub and flow eventually was tolerable by 10.2.1 however I was content with BBAndroid from introduction mostly. The later additions to BBApp Suite weren't ever utilized by me for sure but it seems like I wasn't alone.

Posted via CB10
    I can't even remember BBOS's "flow". Seems like each email I had, was a different app....

BB10 was basically built around the email client (HUB) and BBM.... the later was a total waste. But the flow and functionally of HUB was really good, and it was clear with the few Social Media solutions that worked with the HUB... there was potential.

I used HUB+ for a little while... but did value paying for it more than a few months. And over the years it's been buggy at times, so I left it behind for Outlook. Which I've left behind now that I'm on iOS... I know I could use something else, but in the end the email client does what I need.
    05-21-20 03:34 PM
    I recently started using it and love it now on my Key2 Red Edition. I never have a problem with it.
    05-22-20 09:00 PM
    It happens quite a few times. You need To reactivate it manually on settings
    05-24-20 05:31 AM