Is anyone having problems sending text messages (sms) this week? I have Cricket Wireless (*sigh* I know) but I'm noticing a pattern that I can not successfully send text messages to other android users but I can send them successfully to iOS (Apple IPhone) users. When I attempt to sen text messages to android users it says "sending" and continues to say that for 5-10 minutes and then it says "message not sent".
    08-14-20 11:36 AM
    Is anyone having problems sending text messages (sms) this week? I have Cricket Wireless (*sigh* I know) but I'm noticing a pattern that I can not successfully send text messages to other android users but I can send them successfully to iOS (Apple IPhone) users. When I attempt to sen text messages to android users it says "sending" and continues to say that for 5-10 minutes and then it says "message not sent".
    I’m on postpaid AT&T which sits two levels above in prioritization without issues.

Lately, I’ve learned prioritization matters. Could be temporary in your area or more permanent.

First, I’d suggest a removal of SIM card 32 second reboot, then replacing SIM card, followed by another 32 second reboot.

If that’s no good, part 2 is buying official prepaid AT&T SIM to move up prioritization ladder. Lastly would be for CSR to let you test a postpaid SIM in your phone in-store.

Anybody telling you anything different is guessing no matter how experienced or educated. Some issues right now are simply tower upgrades for introduction of 5G or tower maintenance for current 4G LTE or combination.
    08-15-20 02:47 PM
    Thank you Chuck. I noticed that if a text message is stuck on "sending" if I make a phone call and the call goes through, the text message does too.
    08-15-20 05:31 PM
    Thank you Chuck. I noticed that if a text message is stuck on "sending" if I make a phone call and the call goes through, the text message does too.
    That sounds like APN setting issue but I'm wait outta my league beyond that ....What phone are you on? ie verify key2 and PRD
    08-16-20 10:26 AM