hi, few days ago i left the phone in a bad place and few drops of water were on top of it when i came.... within next days i lost control of the screen- its running around, typing himself, going around menu himself- very frusturating.
    Took the phone to repair shop, guys did all possible, to dry it, opened, took the water away from buttons, ind it was ok for some time, now its bad again- the perosn that did repaiment- says the screen of key 2 is complete, so he cant open and check whats wrong within , so what do you guys think i should buy a new screen? or can this bee a factory defect? because there was not so much watter
    ans where i can buy a new screen ?
    thanks
    10-20-18 06:19 AM
    10-20-18 07:32 AM
    I had this with my first KeyOne when I was out running in the rain, came home and saw the same issues - it's definitely water damage and it *might* still get covered by your warranty? I had to buy a new one as my warranty had expired
    10-20-18 07:39 AM
    hi,
    unfortunately yes, and no warranty, But you bought new one as there was no way to repair? because here they gave mi final advice to buy new keyboard - as new screen didnt help. Just very interesting to know, before buying the new one, did you make any attempt to fix it? what did they say?
    i think my problem is even bigger as KEY 2 keyboard is even more complicated than key1 no?
    01-12-19 06:31 AM
    hi,
    unfortunately yes, and no warranty, But you bought new one as there was no way to repair? because here they gave mi final advice to buy new keyboard - as new screen didnt help. Just very interesting to know, before buying the new one, did you make any attempt to fix it? what did they say?
    i think my problem is even bigger as KEY 2 keyboard is even more complicated than key1 no?
    Yeah I had to buy a new one and there was no way to repair it - went to a LOT of repair shops and they couldn't open up the screen, etc
    I'm afraid there isn't any other way around it
    01-12-19 07:36 AM