Hi to everybody! I really hope that there are still Blackberry fans left out there and some of you will be able to help me!
    Here is my problem - I cannot use so effectively BlackBerry HUB on my brand new BlackBerry KEY2 which I got very recently, because for some reasons, which I do not know the search in HUB option is so slow as never !!! [Before BB KEY2 I was with Blackberry PRIV, which had very great "Search in HUB" functionality]. Can anybody help me to find the way how I can search in the BB HUB for emails, messages and other stuff I need? - for example, by sender, by keywords and by other definable properties...
    Thank you very much for your ideas in advance!
    With the best regards, Gints Bunte.
    09-11-18 12:38 PM
    Hi to everybody! I really hope that there are still Blackberry fans left out there and some of you will be able to help me!
    Here is my problem - I cannot use so effectively BlackBerry HUB on my brand new BlackBerry KEY2 which I got very recently, because for some reasons, which I do not know the search in HUB option is so slow as never !!! [Before BB KEY2 I was with Blackberry PRIV, which had very great "Search in HUB" functionality]. Can anybody help me to find the way how I can search in the BB HUB for emails, messages and other stuff I need? - for example, by sender, by keywords and by other definable properties...
    Thank you very much for your ideas in advance!
    With the best regards, Gints Bunte.
    There are two ways to search and filter in Hub and one way to search the entire device which includes Hub:

1. Tap the Search icon on the upper right corner of Hub and key-in your search criteria. Alternatively, while in the message list press the 'S' key which will invoke the search bar.

2. Long press to select an item in the list and then tap the 3 dots on the upper right corner of Hub and select 'search by sender' or 'search by subject'

3. Use the Device Search app to search anything, including email, sms messages etc.
    09-11-18 12:52 PM
    Thank you! when I hold three dots for a while I have only two options
    • folders
    • refresh
    and there are no other options... sorry!
    regarding device search - it works really well.
    about BB HUB search if you have possibility, please, screenshot the action sequence, it might help me ....
    09-11-18 01:03 PM
    Thank you! when I hold three dots for a while I have only two options
    • folders
    • refresh
    and there are no other options... sorry!
    regarding device search - it works really well.
    about BB HUB search if you have possibility, please, screenshot the action sequence, it might help me ....
    There is no need to hold the 3 dots for a while (long press). You need to first long press to select an item in Hub (a message for example) in order for the 'search by sender' / 'search by subject' option to appear on the menu list.

I cannot screenshot; sorry
    09-11-18 01:08 PM
    Thank you! That I already knew. You just select the item, long press and then select the option you want to have..., there are plenty of them on the rolling down menu. This works only than when you know what are you looking for. But when you are in doubts about what was the subject of the email you are looking for than you have completely different story. Device search might help in this case.
    On the BlackBerry PRIV it was more intuitive and most foremost it worked - now I need to wait quite long time till it finds anything on the search subject...
    09-11-18 01:38 PM