Just in a need to export messages on KEY2 and print them afterwards. Is there any way to do? I can only access photos and media files once the phone hooked to my computer.
    11-30-18 02:22 AM
    Blend was great for that...

I use Verizon's Message Plus, as it has a PC Client. Not sure what SMS Clients out there that have PC options...
    11-30-18 10:29 AM
    Just in a need to export messages on KEY2 and print them afterwards. Is there any way to do? I can only access photos and media files once the phone hooked to my computer.
    There is a fairly nice way to do this - Go to https://messages.android.com/ on your PC and then use your phone to scan the QR code there to "pair" your pc to your phone. This is a fairly new thing for Android users I think. The best part (other than printing) is that you can use your phone to control your text messages.

There is a similar function for BBM - https://web.bbmessaging.com/ and of course WhatsApp, Telegram and others have similar pages, too.

I hope this helps?

PS: They just added a Dark Theme to the Messaging app on the PC so it looks nice, too
    Vistaus likes this.
    11-30-18 01:14 PM
    For printing stuff from my phone I use the Microsoft word app, just type stufff and hit print
    12-03-18 05:38 PM
    I just tried it but I am using textra app so might be a bit different for you. I opened the conversation there was a menu to send to email. I sent it to myself and it comes in a txt file and opened it in word and could print it.
    orenballinz likes this.
    12-03-18 08:09 PM
    For printing stuff from my phone I use the Microsoft word app, just type stufff and hit print
    This takes too much time, thx
    12-04-18 01:35 AM
    A quick way : export text messages to Windows computer ,them print them .
    How to do that?
    12-06-18 08:37 PM
    Download SMS Backup & Restore, save as XML on google drive or locally, then use an XML viewer and you'll have all of your messages, then print
    12-07-18 11:19 PM
    How to do that?
    Using Charging cable to connect phone and computer for exporting phone SMS .then print these SMS on your computer,but this method also has some dangers, it is easy to lose SMS when exporting.you can download this program to move SMS to computer for it.will be more safe.
    Last edited by Paskersy; 12-11-18 at 08:10 PM.
    12-09-18 11:14 PM