As for me, I want to hear from them. Maybe they have and can bring a little clarity to what is actually going on. I would rather have that than the swirling rumors and speculation. And, no, I don't really care about the Titan at this point.
    Well of course but if none of the currently discussed topics on CrackBerry are not going to be addressed then there is really no point.
    Bob80220 likes this.
    08-15-19 03:48 PM
    As for me, I want to hear from them. Maybe they have and can bring a little clarity to what is actually going on. I would rather have that than the swirling rumors and speculation. And, no, I don't really care about the Titan at this point.
    I agree... I think it would be the right thing to do based on the current state of affairs concerning TCL/BlackBerry Mobile and the uncertainty of a KEY3 in the future.

CrackBerry is full of posts with opinions and speculation... gets tiresome reading these posts. It would be in the best interest of the CrackBerry Community to get some honest to goodness straight talk about the TCL/BlackBerry Mobile situation and the current status on a KEY3 right from the horses mouth...

Bob
    08-15-19 04:29 PM
    Well of course but if none of the currently discussed topics on CrackBerry are not going to be addressed then there is really no point.
    You can email or tweet CBK and ask him to bring topics up you want to hear about. As I said, speculation doesn't get us anywhere. I would put forth that it includes speculating about what they will discuss. He has not said he won't address certain things. I am all for them doing a podcast and if they skip discussing the things we are wondering about, that will say something in itself. But till they hold the podcast we won't know what they will discuss unless they give a heads before hand. Those who do not want to watch it can skip it and read the reviews after the event, if they decide to do so. I will be planning to watch either during it or as a replay, depending on my schedule.
    08-15-19 04:34 PM
    You can email or tweet CBK and ask him to bring topics up you want to hear about. As I said, speculation doesn't get us anywhere. I would put forth that it includes speculating about what they will discuss. He has not said he won't address certain things. I am all for them doing a podcast and if they skip discussing the things we are wondering about, that will say something in itself. But till they hold the podcast we won't know what they will discuss unless they give a heads before hand. Those who do not want to watch it can skip it and read the reviews after the event, if they decide to do so. I will be planning to watch either during it or as a replay, depending on my schedule.
    Make sense. FWIW I did messaged CBK! Whether he reads it or give it any kind of consideration is unknown, much like most things around here lately...
    Sigewif likes this.
    08-15-19 04:37 PM
    I agree... I think it would be the right thing to do based on the current state of affairs concerning TCL/BlackBerry Mobile and the uncertainty of a KEY3 in the future.

CrackBerry is full of posts with opinions and speculation... gets tiresome reading these posts. It would be in the best interest of the CrackBerry Community to get some honest to goodness straight talk about the TCL/BlackBerry Mobile situation and the current status on a KEY3 right from the horses mouth...

Bob
    My thoughts as well.
    08-15-19 05:47 PM
    I sent him a message and he responded, not answering my questions (it would not make sense in a private message to answer me in specifics) but he affirmed that they do want to do a podcast.
    08-15-19 05:52 PM
31 12