Hi guys,

I've been forced to take the plunge, and it's intimidating AF. This is definitely not a Blackberry, is it. (Though the keyboard is beautiful.) So first thing, I'm trying to content transfer my stuff, and it says password doesn't match. Yet, I did not put a password when I copied from my old phone. What gives? Please help. I may need some more hand holding -- this is hard.

Hope everyone is healthy out there.
    04-17-20 10:12 PM
    Hi guys,

I've been forced to take the plunge, and it's intimidating AF. This is definitely not a Blackberry, is it. (Though the keyboard is beautiful.) So first thing, I'm trying to content transfer my stuff, and it says password doesn't match. Yet, I did not put a password when I copied from my old phone. What gives? Please help. I may need some more hand holding -- this is hard.

Hope everyone is healthy out there.
    You'll need the same Google credentials at both ends.
    04-17-20 10:30 PM
    I just re-did it, and set a password -- and it worked. Thank you.

Tell me it's going to be ok. My Blackberry OS brain will click in with Android eventually? Because right now I don't see any profiles, I can't see how to transfer contacts onto my sim card, I can't set a ring tone from my memory card, there are a million places where there are apps and widgets and aaaaaaargh! So much going on.
    04-17-20 11:08 PM
    I just re-did it, and set a password -- and it worked. Thank you.

Tell me it's going to be ok. My Blackberry OS brain will click in with Android eventually? Because right now I don't see any profiles, I can't see how to transfer contacts onto my sim card, I can't set a ring tone from my memory card, there are a million places where there are apps and widgets and aaaaaaargh! So much going on.
    You'll get used to it. We all have. Lol.

The day will come where you wondered how you ever got along without Android.

Just be patient.
    biancafloyd likes this.
    04-17-20 11:51 PM
    Thank you. Believe it or not, that helps. But can I just say... I miss Blackberry. That OS was so smart and simple. One could just get down to business. Nonetheless... In with the new. The Key2 keyboard is a thing of beauty, and I'm so grateful they make them.
    Alfista83 and bh7171 like this.
    04-18-20 12:58 AM