Not working at all....just says "downloading". Tried on WiFi, on data, restart phone, cleared cache and Data....nothing works. Anyone have a suggestion?
    11-13-18 11:51 PM
    Sometimes the Play Store just has issues. You can try deeper troubleshooting issues like actually going into Play Services and directly clearing things out of there - https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/7512202 or just wait, it'll almost certainly clear up itself if you never got any errors or warnings about other issues that might be causing the problem.
    Mamaluka likes this.
    11-14-18 02:08 AM
    I agree, especially when reloading apps after a wipe, play store is very stubborn. Once, I got caught in the perpetual "download in queue" on about 20 apps. I cancelled each one, then restarted the download manually on each one and they all started downloading. Sometimes I leave it overnight and wake up to all my apps downloaded. It's a very fickle system. Not a fan.
    11-14-18 04:43 AM
    Not working at all....just says "downloading". Tried on WiFi, on data, restart phone, cleared cache and Data....nothing works. Anyone have a suggestion?
    I've been seeing this after updating or installing an app recently. Seems to be a bug in the Play Store somewhere. Best thing to do is to disable auto-updating of apps, then update one app at a time. After each update or install, close out of Play Store for about five or more minutes, then try the next update. It usually starts to work again after that length of time.

I did have some success with "Update all", but it still waited between 3-5mins between each download/update. Seems like there's some kind of timeout it is waiting for before it'll finally move on to the next operation.
    11-17-18 02:30 PM
    Unlike my PRIV which struggled updating apps in the Play Store. My KEY2 updates apps without any issues and in comparison to my former PRIV, very fast.

I have auto-upate off and download over WiFi only. I have no issues doing Update All when there are numerous apps to update.

Bob
    11-17-18 03:14 PM