Currently I don't see a functionality where in there is an option to zoom in and zoom out through gestures over keyboard. Would be great if that is available.
    08-11-18 08:37 AM
    @ASHWATH RAMAN
    It works in the Blackberry Gallery App or when viewing photos through the Blackberry Camera App.

I'm not sure if its up to the individual app developers to incorporate the functionality, or if its up to the BB Keyboard developers to add more supported apps.
    08-11-18 11:52 AM
    @ASHWATH RAMAN
    It works in the Blackberry Gallery App or when viewing photos through the Blackberry Camera App.

I'm not sure if its up to the individual app developers to incorporate the functionality, or if its up to the BB Keyboard developers to add more supported apps.
    What BlackBerry Gallery app? I don't see that on my KEY2. I only had Google Photos as a gallery app (which I disabled as I use OneDrive for cloud storage of photos), but I see no BlackBerry Gallery app.
    08-11-18 01:04 PM
    @ASHWATH RAMAN

A huge shame this is not exploited further... I never realized it worked... in Passport it was added in an update soon after release and was given wide fanfare...
    08-11-18 01:18 PM
    Perfect!! Works fine in blackberry camera app. Would be great if features like these are universal rather than being app specific as these are standard functionalities.
    Few other standard functionalities (relating to keyboard) which I feel should be universally available across all the apps:

1. Horizontal and vertical scrolling through keyboard
    2. Search through keyboard for all the apps directly from the app without physically touching the search icon on top of the app(currently this functionality is working in whatsapp app. ) would be great if it is available for all other apps as well.
    3. Fast forward and rewind of YouTube videos(other media apps as well) through keyboard.

Enabling the above universally across all the apps would make this keyboard 100% complete and efficient
    08-11-18 01:30 PM
    What BlackBerry Gallery app? I don't see that on my KEY2. I only had Google Photos as a gallery app (which I disabled as I use OneDrive for cloud storage of photos), but I see no BlackBerry Gallery app.
    I got it from APKmirror before blackberry had them remove all their apps. https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/blackb...berry-gallery/

Its actually a TCL app, much like the calculator and it comes from the Chinese variant. What's nice about the latest version is they decided to use the BB10 Gallery Icon.

Might be able to find it on a different apk hosting site if someone thought to upload it there...

Edit: Try here. https://apkpure.co/blackberry-galler...-gallery3d-bb/
    08-11-18 01:33 PM
    I got it from APKmirror before blackberry had them remove all their apps. https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/blackb...berry-gallery/

Its actually a TCL app, much like the calculator and it comes from the Chinese variant. What's nice about the latest version is they decided to use the BB10 Gallery Icon.

Might be able to find it on a different apk hosting site if someone thought to upload it there...

Edit: Try here. https://apkpure.co/blackberry-galler...-gallery3d-bb/
    Ooh, I love that app! Thanks!
    chetmanley likes this.
    08-11-18 01:41 PM
    I also installed it on my mum's phone now (through TeamViewer) and I noticed on her phone that the app has been translated to Dutch. Does that mean they're going to release it on all phones eventually? 'Cause I don't see any other reason for them to translate it besides Chinese and English if they don't plan on releasing this in Europe.
    bozzg86 likes this.
    08-11-18 02:00 PM