My password keeper app doesn't work anymore for a few weeks.

When I have to fill in my email adress and password in a website, the keeper icon appears in the bottom shortcuts line. When I click on it, password keeper asks for fingerprint registration. Then I select the correct entry (for example Paypal) and I'm automatically back on chrome.

Until this step, everything runs as usual.

The issue is right at this step : I don't have the paste icon with the name of my entry anymore. Usually I was able to see the paypal entry and I clicked on it. It is now impossible to select anything.

I feel it pretty annoying to have to refill everything manually, as I don't trust the password saving in chrome. Maybe am I too cautious or paranoic?😅

Anybody else facing the same trouble?

Cheers,

Phil

I've tried to uncheck and then recheck the autofill option.
    06-11-19 11:17 AM
    Are you using the Password Keeper browser?
    06-12-19 01:39 PM
    My password keeper app doesn't work anymore for a few weeks.

When I have to fill in my email adress and password in a website, the keeper icon appears in the bottom shortcuts line. When I click on it, password keeper asks for fingerprint registration. Then I select the correct entry (for example Paypal) and I'm automatically back on chrome.

Until this step, everything runs as usual.

The issue is right at this step : I don't have the paste icon with the name of my entry anymore. Usually I was able to see the paypal entry and I clicked on it. It is now impossible to select anything.

I feel it pretty annoying to have to refill everything manually, as I don't trust the password saving in chrome. Maybe am I too cautious or paranoic?

Anybody else facing the same trouble?

Cheers,

Phil

I've tried to uncheck and then recheck the autofill option.
    For me a reinstall fixed the problem! But sometimes it comes back. I doubt that the Password Keeper App is stopped running background maybe?
    06-12-19 02:47 PM
    The reinstallation fixed this issue, thanks for your help!
    06-13-19 02:24 PM