I've been using my fingerprint to open and use this BlackBerry app. I could not remember the actual PW. Now I need to transfer to another device but cannot until I use the forgotten PW. I cannot find a way to renew the PW. Any ideas will be appreciated
    11-19-20 11:26 PM
    I've been using my fingerprint to open and use this BlackBerry app. I could not remember the actual PW. Now I need to transfer to another device but cannot until I use the forgotten PW. I cannot find a way to renew the PW. Any ideas will be appreciated
    There is no recovery mechanism.
    11-20-20 02:31 AM
    That's the beauty of it! I live off it.

Sometimes I'm prompted to enter the password instead of my fingerprint to avoid situations like yours.

As Conite said, there's no other way.
    11-20-20 04:31 PM
    There's an ability to sync it to the cloud. Any ability to use those cloud files to recover?
    11-20-20 04:50 PM
    i bet you got yourself a pretty darn good key2 with no issue at all (until now)! coz if you have atleast rebooted your key2, it would have ask for your password as it doesnt accept fingerprint or face capture to unlock from reboot
    11-21-20 09:55 AM
    There's an ability to sync it to the cloud. Any ability to use those cloud files to recover?
    Nope. Not without the password.
    11-21-20 10:02 AM