Is there a way to get the Passport style context keys just above the physical keyboard? Would be nice to have the period and question mark available at just a touch.

Posted via CB10
    03-23-19 12:58 AM
    Is there a way to get the Passport style context keys just above the physical keyboard? Would be nice to have the period and question mark available at just a touch.

Posted via CB10
    The row of screen keys was necessary because the Passport only has 3 rows of physical keys. It could've be an idea however to add a row of contextual keys (numbers and symbols) when gestures are turned off on the keyboard. In any case you would lose suggested words.

For people using the swiping up function suggestions are more important.
    03-23-19 01:46 AM
    I would at least prefer the option since it was much easier than using the alt key for those things.
    BigAl_BB9900 likes this.
    03-23-19 01:54 AM
    I would at least prefer the option since it was much easier than using the alt key for those things.
    I agree. Not a bad idea to give the user and option to have the symbols there. There is an option to include emojii in the predictions.
    03-23-19 02:31 AM
    Hi. I'm can currently using the solution ! Because fed up with all Key2 bugs, it's on the way to the warranty service. So back to my (old) passport... What a difference !!! Large screen, confortable keyboard. It's not a gap but an abyss ! It's a pity its OS is less and less usable because obsolete.
    Vistaus likes this.
    03-23-19 06:46 AM
    Hi. I'm can currently using the solution ! Because fed up with all Key2 bugs, it's on the way to the warranty service. So back to my (old) passport... What a difference !!! Large screen, confortable keyboard. It's not a gap but an abyss ! It's a pity its OS is less and less usable because obsolete.
    I hear you. Passport with Android OS on it would for many of us have been the perfect device. Or better yet BlackBerry not being dropped by all the application builders.

I loved the fact it was oriented towards business people instead of people arguing who had the highest Mega pixel camera or best camera for selfies.
    03-23-19 08:44 AM
    As ThinkBusiness has mentioned, it was due to the fact Passport didn't have Alt key, Passport had to improvise. This did cause a lot of issues when getting accustomed to Passport. However in the long run, it became a second nature. Just give it a little time and you'll be hitting Alt key in no time. I don't see them offering the option, there are bigger issues to be solved.
    03-23-19 08:47 AM
    Agree completely
    03-24-19 07:01 AM
    I hear you. Passport with Android OS on it would for many of us have been the perfect device. Or better yet BlackBerry not being dropped by all the application builders.

I loved the fact it was oriented towards business people instead of people arguing who had the highest Mega pixel camera or best camera for selfies.
    Exactly! I'm going to keep my KEY2 around for a few months still, then I'll be leaving the BB camp (moving on to the Planet Computers Cosmo Communicator). But if they'd announce a Passport 2 tomorrow with Android, I'll be the first person to pre-order!
    03-24-19 06:36 PM
    same here. will buy immediately passport with android.
    03-27-19 11:35 AM
    same here. will buy immediately passport with android.
    Won't happen. Maybe we should start a crowdfunding to see how many people would actually back the idea.
    03-28-19 01:07 PM