hi,
    following issue appeared out of the blue, after using and syncing for month and problem free:

sending mails don't work anymore.
    also no calender and contact sync.
    works still fine on my imac and macbook and whne using the outlook app. so it seems not to be a generell outlook problem.

my tries to solve the problem:

deleted the account serveral times and reeinstalled.
    - cleaned the cache of the hub.
    - restarted and and 32 sec rebooted the device inbetween
    another strange thing: i always could click on "syncing calander with this account". the field to place the hook isn't there any longer....

any solutions, without switching over to the outlook app? I use a blackberry not at least of course the hub

i hope this istn't just another bug i have to live with... very frustrating, solving problems i never had before using a blackberry
    08-30-19 06:24 AM
    I am having a similar problem, but not as severe. Outgoing mail intermittently hangs (watch icon). Only way to get it to send is to send another email, then both go and I get the check marks.

This is Hub related as my other devices linked to the same Outlook account do not exhibit this problem
    08-30-19 07:51 AM
    I am having a similar problem, but not as severe. Outgoing mail intermittently hangs (watch icon). Only way to get it to send is to send another email, then both go and I get the check marks.

This is Hub related as my other devices linked to the same Outlook account do not exhibit this problem
    Thanks for your response.
    So it really seams to be an other issue i have to live with. its a shame that a company like blackberry can't solve those problems. Blackberry is dying very slowly but its dying....
    08-30-19 08:00 AM
    Do u have newest version of hub+ /inbox?
    bh7171 likes this.
    08-30-19 05:24 PM
    What is the email service? Outlook.com? Cloud Exchange? There are basically three possibilities:

1) The account configuration in the Hub
    2) The email service settings
    3) a conflict with another service on your phone

The Hub itself handles all email the same way, so.if you can send from another account in the Hub, then it must be a problem with how the account configuration, email server, and other services on your phone work (or don't work) together.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    bh7171 likes this.
    08-30-19 07:10 PM
    Did you try signing in on a computer and seeing if you got an email from outlook asking to approve a 3rd party email client instead of using the official outlook app? That's what happened to me when my key2 stopped receiving email.
    08-30-19 07:50 PM
    Did you try signing in on a computer and seeing if you got an email from outlook asking to approve a 3rd party email client instead of using the official outlook app? That's what happened to me when my key2 stopped receiving email.
    I'm having the same issue as the person who started this thread. Driving ne insane. I got the message you mentioned on one account but not on the other. No matter how many times I sign in on the hub, I dont get that message from Microsoft.

Do you still have that email. And if so, would you mind posting it's contents on here?
    08-31-19 09:00 AM
    Sounds like a Microsoft or configuration issue?
    08-31-19 09:54 AM
    Do u have newest version of hub+ /inbox?
    Great first suggestion. Other threads with similar sending issues were the result of the user not updating the applications and HUB suite.
    08-31-19 09:57 AM
    I'm having the same issue as the person who started this thread. Driving ne insane. I got the message you mentioned on one account but not on the other. No matter how many times I sign in on the hub, I dont get that message from Microsoft.

Do you still have that email. And if so, would you mind posting it's contents on here?
    I could only get the email to show up once I deleted the account and re-added it to the hub. The email will not come to your device, you'll have to sign in on a computer to see it.

"ACTION REQUIRED TO SYNC EMAIL. If you'd prefer to use another mail app on your phone or tablet, click here and you will get your mail on this device. Otherwise, your email will only sync with the Outlook app for Android"
    08-31-19 09:58 AM
    I could only get the email to show up once I deleted the account and re-added it to the hub. The email will not come to your device, you'll have to sign in on a computer to see it.

"ACTION REQUIRED TO SYNC EMAIL. If you'd prefer to use another mail app on your phone or tablet, click here and you will get your mail on this device. Otherwise, your email will only sync with the Outlook app for Android"
    Unfortunately now it can't even connect to my email through the hub at all. No matter what pop or imap settings I choose. It just doesn't want to work. Infuriating.
    08-31-19 10:11 AM
    Unfortunately now it can't even connect to my email through the hub at all. No matter what pop or imap settings I choose. It just doesn't want to work. Infuriating.
    Do you have outlook e-mail only or other e-mail also not working?
    If only email, please check on outlook.com which is may cause by security issue. -sometimes e-mail services will block "unregistered" app to access it.Especially not use two steps login.
    08-31-19 10:43 AM
    Do you have outlook e-mail only or other e-mail also not working?
    If only email, please check on outlook.com which is may cause by security issue. -sometimes e-mail services will block "unregistered" app to access it.Especially not use two steps login.
    Hey could you expand on this? Not sure I understand. Thank you!

My email work fine on the Outlook app and browser. But no third party clients.
    08-31-19 10:47 AM
    Hey could you expand on this? Not sure I understand. Thank you!

My email work fine on the Outlook app and browser. But no third party clients.
    I don't meet such problem with outlook but gmail. That e-mail service block third party app to access the account. Until you have "tell it" is you access via some setting.
    Did u check on websites of outlook, go to settings and "in general " there has mobile devices. Is your BlackBerry there or not?

Give a ex that is "access denied" as show in pic.
    08-31-19 11:06 AM
    I don't meet such problem with outlook but gmail. That e-mail service block third party app to access the account. Until you have "tell it" is you access via some setting.
    Did u check on websites of outlook, go to settings and "in general " there has mobile devices. Is your BlackBerry there or not?

Give a ex that is "access denied" as show in pic. [IMG=666x999]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190831/7638540df25350750b1c48bb809aa0d4.jpg[/url]
    I see. Annoying, no. It has a list of authorised apps but BlackBerry Hub is not in there. And every time I try and log into the Hub, it doesn't give me any notification or option to give it access on outlook.
    08-31-19 11:40 AM
    I see. Annoying, no. It has a list of authorised apps but BlackBerry Hub is not in there. And every time I try and log into the Hub, it doesn't give me any notification or option to give it access on outlook.
    You have to setup via outlook.com. Not on blackberry
    08-31-19 11:53 AM
    You have to setup via outlook.com. Not on blackberry
    Do you by any chance know how?
    08-31-19 11:59 AM
    What is the email service? Outlook.com? Cloud Exchange? There are basically three possibilities:

1) The account configuration in the Hub
    2) The email service settings
    3) a conflict with another service on your phone

The Hub itself handles all email the same way, so.if you can send from another account in the Hub, then it must be a problem with how the account configuration, email server, and other services on your phone work (or don't work) together.

Definitely a hub problem.
    The same setting are working for month, and than from one moment to another, not. I didn't changed ANYTHING on my phone.
    As I wrote, it still works fine on my Mac's. And with the Outlook app, to.
    08-31-19 02:54 PM
    Definitely a hub problem.
    The same settings are working for month, and than from one moment to another, not. I didn't changed ANYTHING on my phone.
    As I wrote, it still works fine on my Mac's. And with the Outlook app, too.
    08-31-19 02:56 PM
    Do you by any chance know how?
    https://support.office.com/en-us/art...1-87b80fa94970
    It may help.
    In addition, I would suggest you delete any mobile device from outlook.com settings ( in general ). Than, re make password of app and setup account on your blackberry hub again.

Hope it help.
    08-31-19 07:38 PM
    Not the IT guy here but I’ve used both outlook accounts and o365 account.

Possible that problem with hub requiring 2FA with company account. Outlook and O365 haven’t been playing nicely with the hub since beginning of the year. I’ve been forced to use outlook app for the personal outlook/live/hotmail type accounts.

The hub is fine once the email was changed off the O365 back to GoDaddy since I dropped a client. The problem in my case was the client for one blocked mobile device access line we’re back in 2003 and the other was 2FA was needed and hub couldn’t handle. LiamQ had setup instructions to use as go around but way above my knowledge or needs.

Whichever thread it was in @BigBadWulf had participation

https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...ution-1155364/

This should be the one
    08-31-19 09:15 PM
    Something definitelly "got broken" last few weeks. Some emails don't show in the Hub unless you click "search" even though they do appear as a notification of a new email. Calendar stopped updating completely. There are no answers so far so I hope it's a bug and they are working on an update that will solve all of that.
    09-27-19 08:34 AM
    There are a ton of administrative security settings in Office 365, so you might want to touch base with your company admin to see if support for third party clients has been turned off. They can turn on a number of controls that might break Hub integration.

I administer my own Cloud Exchange server through an O365 E3 account, and have had no issues at all.

09-27-19 08:58 AM
    So far, I've not had any problems with either my personal outlook.com or my work Office365 emails. The work email is administered by an outside IT company.

The only recent thing that happened was a week ago, a notice from Hub Services on my phone said that some administrative items changed, but I still had access. I went into work that weekend and my computer prompted for a new password, then my email on my PC prompted for the same new password. Then the Hub Inbox on my phone prompted for the new password. Put in the new password, and all was fine.

I asked the IT guy about it later in the week, and he said that they did cycle through a password change request through the whole office. It hadn't been done in a while - and I was on the same password for the last 20 years - so it was time anyway.
    09-27-19 10:36 AM
    Emails not shown in the Hub are not from the Outlook account. So it has nothing to do with the Outlook or Office 365or any other settings. It just stopped working properly so it can only be the app. it would not be good if we'd have to find some other app for email and calendar cause then the whole BlackBerry Hub and bundle loses it's meaning. i just hope the solution or an update is close...
    09-27-19 05:32 PM
26 12