For some reason I cannot reply to emails. I can create a new email message, but I cannot reply to them. I recently did a factory reset. Other than replying to emails, my email account seems to be working fine.

Any suggestions?
    04-16-20 07:16 PM
    For some reason I cannot reply to emails. I can create a new email message, but I cannot reply to them. I recently did a factory reset. Other than replying to emails, my email account seems to be working fine.

Any suggestions?
    Who is your provider?
    04-16-20 08:56 PM
    what kind of emails? gmail? outlook? etc?

..Tom
    04-16-20 10:41 PM

Any suggestions?
    I've found that I can hit the 'reply' icon at the bottom of the screen the first time I want to reply. Then if the recipient replies to that reply the option at the bottom of the screen is no longer available, but if I come out of the email, select it in my inbox list and tap the 3 dots at the top right the option to reply again is still available in that menu. So there is a way around it. It's just not so convenient.

(That's my experience when replying via BlackBerry Hub)
    04-17-20 01:20 AM
    same issue here with the beta version. had to leave the beta program to solve it.
    04-19-20 02:39 AM