Pardon my ignorance, but what is the practical difference between eSIM and T-mo Digits? Also, seems to me T-Mo (excepting Key2) does fully support BBMo phones. Right, they don't sell them, but we have all functions of our KeyOne and Motion. If that's what you mean by support.
    If T-Mobile Digits is like Google Voice, than nothing really. Basic issue that I have with ESIM is that it’s not about switching my physical SIM between devices. For me, support as I described, means purchase, exchange and warranty support in addition to enhanced calling features.
    01-06-19 08:08 AM
    If T-Mobile Digits is like Google Voice, than nothing really. Basic issue that I have with ESIM is that it’s not about switching my physical SIM between devices. For me, support as I described, means purchase, exchange and warranty support in addition to enhanced calling features.
    Digits allows you to assign an active line to as many as five devices, however a SIM is required in one device. But, any of those assigned devices is now a phone (SIM or not). No need to switch SIMs around. And, you do not need wifi.
    01-06-19 09:01 AM
    We don't need BlackBerry launcher, instead we need Hub launcher.
    Yes!
    01-06-19 11:54 AM
    Now that I think about it Microsoft Launcher already has Office365 integrated!

Should be in interesting setup for people that are willing to ditch Hub.
    I've been using Microsoft Launcher for a good while now, but it only shows me calendar appointments and recent documents, not emails, so it's not quite the same as the BlackBerry 10 launcher+Hub.
    01-06-19 02:55 PM
    I've been using Microsoft Launcher for a good while now, but it only shows me calendar appointments and recent documents, not emails, so it's not quite the same as the BlackBerry 10 launcher+Hub.
    Ah, you just saved me some time! Thank you.

Back to square one then...I will put together a request to Zinq. Let's see if they are open to the idea.
    01-06-19 02:58 PM
    Ah, you just saved me some time! Thank you.

Back to square one then...I will put together a request to Zinq. Let's see if they are open to the idea.
    If they reply to you... make sure and post it, as that should be an answer to all of this.

I bet they would (short any copyright and trademark issues)... if you created a "FundMe" site and was able to get a startup fund for them. Ask them how much they'd need....
    Vistaus likes this.
    01-07-19 07:43 AM
    If they reply to you... make sure and post it, as that should be an answer to all of this.

I bet they would (short any copyright and trademark issues)... if you created a "FundMe" site and was able to get a startup fund for them. Ask them how much they'd need....
    They did:

/blackberry-key2-f472/why-does-blackberry-hub-not-pop-up-like-productivity-tab-app-1161859-post13331613/
    01-07-19 09:58 AM
    You’re in charge of the gofundme page since no petition is necessary...

:-|
    01-07-19 12:02 PM
    You’re in charge of the gofundme page since no petition is necessary...

:-|
    I would gladly set it up though based on their reply I don't think they are interested.
    01-07-19 12:14 PM
84 ... 234