I hope the Key2 will implement the gesture function by default instead of the nav keys. The onscreen keys was a bit of annoying taking up the real estate in already small form factor. A side plus was reducing the chance of burn-in from all the emails we slam on that wonderful physical keyboard.
    05-24-18 06:53 PM
    As seen on the teaser video of the KEY2 and leaked images, the on screen buttons are still there I think (or atleast the space between the keyboard and screen). It is coming with Android Oreo, so no gesture functions unfortunately.

Somewhere I still hope they bring a variant without the on screen buttons, but lets see!
    05-24-18 07:11 PM
    I know OnePlus 6 has the ability to switch off the nav keys and android P has this function built in. So there might be some hope!
    05-24-18 07:16 PM
    As seen on the teaser video of the KEY2 and leaked images, the on screen buttons are still there I think (or atleast the space between the keyboard and screen). It is coming with Android Oreo, so no gesture functions unfortunately.

Somewhere I still hope they bring a variant without the on screen buttons, but lets see!
    I meant capacitive buttons, not on screen. My mistake. So they could be turned off to not function, yes, but will always be visible.
    05-24-18 09:05 PM
    Maybe that's why they made it not visible so we have an option to use onscreen buttons
    05-24-18 09:17 PM
    Wish they were physical buttons :-(
    05-24-18 11:39 PM
    Same, they're too close to the screen. Misclick the screen alot when aiming for them.
    05-24-18 11:55 PM