Does anyone have any tips for how to fix this? The left side of the keyboard works, but the right side and I have to press it multiple time before it actually works, if at all. It is quite frustrating to type on currently. I have tried a hard reset, I've tried using compressed air to get rid of any dirt but it didn't work.
    03-21-19 07:35 AM
    Could try a factory rest... but it sounds like a hardware issue. I'd get in contact with BBMo Support, they may walk you through a few things to try and fix it... or give you details on getting it exchanged.
    berry_f30 likes this.
    03-21-19 07:49 AM
    Thanks. I contacted BB support today and there are doing an exchange.
    03-21-19 07:24 PM
    Sigh... more spacebar issues..

OP, let us know how BBMo handles it
    03-21-19 07:33 PM
    I keep finding a lot of space bar issues for the Key2. It's like th screen pop out issue on the KeyOne
    03-23-19 01:06 PM
    Sigh... more spacebar issues..

OP, let us know how BBMo handles it
    Will do.
    Should I be worried that they're not going to handle it properly?
    03-23-19 02:20 PM
    Will do.
    Should I be worried that they're not going to handle it properly?
    Have been a few cases of people not having a great experience... but people tend to report those more than everything went fine.

So your input could be helpful to others.
    03-27-19 03:24 PM
    I have a feeling it's something to do with the dust collecting under the spacebar. I didn't use my phone for a month and now I have unreliable spacebar issue as well. Sometimes I have to press harder and it registers space.
    Someone mentioned the compressed air can help cleaning out the dust.
    04-06-19 07:14 PM
    I have a feeling it's something to do with the dust collecting under the spacebar. I didn't use my phone for a month and now I have unreliable spacebar issue as well. Sometimes I have to press harder and it registers space.
    Someone mentioned the compressed air can help cleaning out the dust.
    Would definitely be nice to confirm that such a simple fix would make the spacebar great again lol
    04-06-19 11:47 PM
    Would definitely be nice to confirm that such a simple fix would make the spacebar great again lol
    A better solution is to sell the device before it becomes unusable. Lol
    04-07-19 12:23 AM
    I had this exact issue this morning - bizarrely the left side of my keyboard stopped working/temperamental and got annoyed as I thought that it would be another replacement I have to get (would be my third one) and all of a sudden it started working again fine this afternoon - I don't know how or why!
    04-10-19 02:22 PM
    I had this exact issue this morning - bizarrely the left side of my keyboard stopped working/temperamental and got annoyed as I thought that it would be another replacement I have to get (would be my third one) and all of a sudden it started working again fine this afternoon - I don't know how or why!
    You're probably better off replacing it bc if it started working poorly now - its a sign of things to come

#qwerty #glassweave #darkhorse
    04-10-19 06:48 PM
    Have been a few cases of people not having a great experience... but people tend to report those more than everything went fine.

So your input could be helpful to others.
    I got the new Key2 from BlackBerry then shipped my broken one back. All seems to be good. They got back to me via email and said the case was closed.

I would have to say it was a great experience. They offered the replacement right away, sent the new device within a few days, and closed the case with no issues.
    Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    04-13-19 11:31 AM
    That's very good to hear....
    04-15-19 08:23 AM