Last time BlackBerry launcher was updated on was 4/3/2019. Hope one day they release one final update. The functionality of the launcher is far outdated.
    04-03-20 01:48 PM
    Last time BlackBerry launcher was updated on was 4/3/2019. Hope one day they release one final update. The functionality of the launcher is far outdated.
    It's still the one I use though.

Love my sparks. I also love being able to swipe up on an icon to get the widget - I use that dozens of times a day.
    04-03-20 02:29 PM
    It's best if someone else took over the Blackberry applications and touched it for the second life because it would be worse from month to month and you could be comforting them for a long time because they are really good one thing I would change and I don't know if it depends on the Launcher or Android version but I'd see round folders because I have round icons so round folders would be useful.
    04-03-20 02:44 PM
    It's best if someone else took over the Blackberry applications and touched it for the second life because it would be worse from month to month and you could be comforting them for a long time because they are really good one thing I would change and I don't know if it depends on the Launcher or Android version but I'd see round folders because I have round icons so round folders would be useful.
    Only BlackBerry knows how many subscriptions have been sold, and whether it would be worth selling/buying.
    04-03-20 04:19 PM
    Only BlackBerry knows how many subscriptions have been sold, and whether it would be worth selling/buying.
    Just do not say that for such a large company can not afford to further develop their applications?
    04-03-20 04:28 PM
    Just do not say that for such a large company can not afford to further develop their applications?
    The app suite is a profit centre like anything else. It stands on its own, or it dies.
    04-03-20 04:47 PM
    I use BlackBerry launcher but the sore point for me is the lack of backup for the layout and settings of it...
    04-03-20 04:51 PM
    The app suite is a profit centre like anything else. It stands on its own, or it dies.
    Well, insert ads into the application and who does not want ads in the application must buy access without ads and everything in this topic only without any subscriptions just one fee and that's it.
    04-03-20 05:01 PM
    Well, insert ads into the application and who does not want ads in the application must buy access without ads and everything in this topic only without any subscriptions just one fee and that's it.
    That's the way it is now.

Advertisers don't pay you very much if the user base isn't there.

This is just a math problem.
    04-03-20 05:28 PM
    That's the way it is now.

Advertisers don't pay you very much if the user base isn't there.

This is just a math problem.
    That's right, it's a pity that so few people use the Blackberry application because it's really well-made applications beyond the little details just the first applications on Titan were from Blackbrry and then my best Google Play application or RSS SAVVY Mr. Andrew Cundill if you read it Mr .Andrew you did a great job! light and pleasant and does its job Application. I just can't imagine that those applications from Blackberry and Rss Savvy would not be on Android anymore and then I would say goodbye to Android.
    04-03-20 05:54 PM