Very strange behaviour with my Key2 right now on a trip overseas (and I have seen this on other trips). My personal email account will not sync when I am on Wi-Fi and cellular. When I walk out of the hotel and lose Wi-Fi, I get a string of backed up emails loading into the hub. Even stranger, when I turn off Wi-Fi (in the hotel) and theoretically just on cellular, nothing still does not sync.

Any thoughts? Thanks! (Not even sure if this is a Key2 issue, but all my colleagues think it must be).
    11-19-19 06:04 AM
    Very strange behaviour with my Key2 right now on a trip overseas (and I have seen this on other trips). My personal email account will not sync when I am on Wi-Fi and cellular. When I walk out of the hotel and lose Wi-Fi, I get a string of backed up emails loading into the hub. Even stranger, when I turn off Wi-Fi (in the hotel) and theoretically just on cellular, nothing still does not sync.

Any thoughts? Thanks! (Not even sure if this is a Key2 issue, but all my colleagues think it must be).
    Have you tried removing and then adding your email account again? Do you have another device from which you can send test emails?
    11-19-19 10:10 AM
    Have you tried removing and then adding your email account again? Do you have another device from which you can send test emails?
    Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately I do not have a second device, and I have removed /added the account at this point. I do need constant access to it and I wouldn't want to muck it up.
    11-19-19 05:00 PM
    Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately I do not have a second device, and I have removed /added the account at this point. I do need constant access to it and I wouldn't want to muck it up.
    Next time, when inside hotel but just on mobile data, switch airplane mode on and off.
    11-19-19 06:01 PM