That’s why they price the devices so high with poor specs, camera and built quality
    Poor build quality? Poor specs?
    07-08-18 10:33 PM
    BB has basically zero competition in the PKB market. Although it’s a really small market... they can pretty much sell whatever they want at a reasonable price.

That’s why they price the devices so high with poor specs, camera and built quality
    Seriously? What's wrong with the specs and build quality? My KEYone is built as well as any phone I've seen in the past 4 years, and then specs are spit on forbids purpose. At $500 new, it was a great value as a business phone. I'm very satisfied with the price, quality and performance of my BlackBerry Android phone.

If someone just wants a cheap Android phone, look elsewhere. BlackBerry makes a solid mid-range phone for a decent price, IMO.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    07-08-18 10:59 PM
    Seriously? What's wrong with the specs and build quality? My KEYone is built as well as any phone I've seen in the past 4 years, and then specs are spit on forbids purpose. At $500 new, it was a great value as a business phone. I'm very satisfied with the price, quality and performance of my BlackBerry Android phone.

If someone just wants a cheap Android phone, look elsewhere. BlackBerry makes a solid mid-range phone for a decent price, IMO.

Well I haven’t checked the specs or even remotely touched the Key2... And I am solely relying on reading the countless threads here about it. Here are the common denominators:

-Too expensive
    -Squeaky keyboard (and some kind of problem with the spacebar)
    -Poor camera

And I recall from the KeyOne
    -Squeaky Keyboard
    -Screen lifting
    -Light bleeding
    -Too expensive
    07-09-18 06:20 AM
    Well I haven’t checked the specs or even remotely touched the Key2... And I am solely relying on reading the countless threads here about it. Here are the common denominators:

-Too expensive
    -Poor camera

-Squeaky Keyboard
    -Screen lifting
    -Light bleeding
    -Too expensive
    Haven't had any of these KEYone issues with mine. As for KEY2, early quirks should be sorted out soon enough just like they were last year
    07-09-18 06:27 AM

-Too expensive
    -Poor camera

-Squeaky Keyboard
    -Screen lifting
    -Light bleeding
    -Too expensive
    So, you don't own either device but just assume the random postings on an Internet forum represent reality?

Not to mention you accept the negative posts as factual but not the positive ones.

I hope you don't make other inferences about reality from Internet forums!

ppeters914 likes this.
    07-09-18 07:17 AM

-Too expensive
    -Poor camera

-Squeaky Keyboard
    -Screen lifting
    -Light bleeding
    -Too expensive
    You can generate a long list for ANY device on ANY fan forum. I'm not sure what that really tells you.
    07-09-18 07:57 AM
    Early batch is always a risk even for Apple or Samsung so just get the newer batch. I will get 5 key2 and keep the best quality build and return the rest for defects.
    07-09-18 09:34 AM
    Early batch is always a risk even for Apple or Samsung so just get the newer batch. I will get 5 key2 and keep the best quality build and return the rest for defects.
    Could you post in this thread exactly which units have issues and which don't, based on build dates?

Would be much appreciated, thanks

/blackberry-key2-f472/key2-build-dates-thread-1151064/
    07-09-18 09:51 AM
    I have mine , and it's great, I really lucked out with the keytwo it's a friiggen good quality phone.
    07-09-18 10:01 AM
59 123