The screen is the very same on both devices, so your comparison "SCREEN. Same as K1, or close enough." might be worth to get edited.
    It definitely is technically the same. Some have complained that it doesn't perform as well in low light (could be software), but I have not been able to notice either way.
    07-18-18 11:36 AM
    As I was really negativ about the Key2 with all the back draws it has... I've just read an article on https://www.notebookcheck.com/Test-B....314030.0.html and it seems as the camera is quite good in daylight. Also if you compare the screen with other Android devices it seems to be quite decent. Still it's not what I'd call an ideal phone, BUT for and Android device it seems quite nice.

So I'd really recommend to read the review on notebookcheck, as they are pretty unbiased.
    Once you Google translate that... they basically say the same thing every other review says about the camera: "One of the two cameras has an extremely small f / 2.6 aperture, while the other has a large f / 1.8 lens. Nevertheless, the business smartphone has problems especially in diffused light conditions. Actually, in low light conditions, the flash must always be active from the outset to shoot a reasonably good photo. The blurs on the edges of the picture are limited.

The second camera on the front has a maximum resolution of at least 8 MP and a display photo light. But also here is to note that other smartphones in this price range produce better selfies, especially since the display photo light is extremely weak."
    07-18-18 12:42 PM
    Great review. How have you found signal strength compared to the keyONE?
    I have found reception and call quality to be excellent.
    the_boon, JOHNGAETANO and Johberry like this.
    07-18-18 02:02 PM
    Once you Google translate that... they basically say the same thing every other review says about the camera: "One of the two cameras has an extremely small f / 2.6 aperture, while the other has a large f / 1.8 lens. Nevertheless, the business smartphone has problems especially in diffused light conditions. Actually, in low light conditions, the flash must always be active from the outset to shoot a reasonably good photo. The blurs on the edges of the picture are limited.

The second camera on the front has a maximum resolution of at least 8 MP and a display photo light. But also here is to note that other smartphones in this price range produce better selfies, especially since the display photo light is extremely weak."
    That's true. But it was not what I meant. It seems to perform quite well in daylight. Just look at the comparison on the website. You can compare the photos of a Canon EOS 70D an IPhone X and Honor 10 with the Key2. And the Key2 really looks great there.
    07-18-18 02:51 PM
    That's true. But it was not what I meant. It seems to perform quite well in daylight. Just look at the comparison on the website. You can compare the photos of a Canon EOS 70D an IPhone X and Honor 10 with the Key2. And the Key2 really looks great there.
    I find the camera adequate in good light situations, but you'll never mistake a photo from a K2 with one from a 70D (in fact my photos of the phone in this post were taken with my 70D)
    07-24-18 09:18 PM
    Much needed improvement over the Keyone especially the keyboard.
    anon(10429275) likes this.
    07-24-18 09:40 PM
    Excellent review. I agree with almost everything you wrote. It's a small difference of opinion...I think the Silver is a sharp looking phone, my preference over the Black model.
    I even think the Key² is better at power usage than the KEYᵒⁿᵉ. It might very well be because of Oreo, but it seems phone calls don't make as big of a battery hit as it did on my KEYᵒⁿᵉ. My Key² is lasting longer during the work day, much longer.
    Again, thanks for the great review.
    I think with every new processor comes an increase of power saving performance.
    07-25-18 04:24 AM
    Great write up!!! I agree with everything you said.

I came from all of the other company flagships and dumped everything for the Key2.

All I have let now is a Note 8 and my Key2. I don't see this keyboard going anywhere for a long time!!!
    the_boon likes this.
    09-11-18 12:42 AM
    Great write up!!! I agree with everything you said.

I came from all of the other company flagships and dumped everything for the Key2.

All I have let now is a Note 8 and my Key2. I don't see this keyboard going anywhere for a long time!!!
    But, your cam is ****E! Even vs the Key1. WTF?
    09-11-18 06:23 PM
    Agree with everything
    09-12-18 12:40 AM
35 12