I am struggling to find a contract deal for the key2 anywhere in the UK. all the usual are out of stock. do I have to buy one and go sim only or is this because a new version is due out soon ?
    06-01-19 02:28 AM
    I am struggling to find a contract deal for the key2 anywhere in the UK. all the usual are out of stock. do I have to buy one and go sim only or is this because a new version is due out soon ?
    If you do find one on contract in the UK I would be interested to know where, I’ve checked all the usual outlets as have you & it seems to be the only way to own the phone is shelling out for one sim free
    06-01-19 05:49 AM
    Would anyone know why my key2 everytime I have restarted the phone it forgets any Wi-Fi networks I saved before. Like my home Wi-Fi, friends any of them I need to re-type my passwords in which is really annoying
    06-01-19 11:42 AM
    Would anyone know why my key2 everytime I have restarted the phone it forgets any Wi-Fi networks I saved before. Like my home Wi-Fi, friends any of them I need to re-type my passwords in which is really annoying
    You should post it in the key2 thread your in " I got my key2". Check you setting under wifi and look for a setting to save WiFi networks.should be wifi preferences.
    06-01-19 11:48 AM
    Got my Key2 yesterday in the mail. Upgraded from KeyOne, since it stopped working on T-Mobile. Still setting it up, but can really see the difference from the KeyOne and Key2 in regards to typing and the weight. I am happy with my purchase.
    RonZed10 likes this.
    06-04-19 05:27 AM
    Got my Key2 yesterday in the mail. Upgraded from KeyOne, since it stopped working on T-Mobile. Still setting it up, but can really see the difference from the KeyOne and Key2 in regards to typing and the weight. I am happy with my purchase.
    Congratson your upgrade.

Why did your KEYone suddenly stop working with T-Mobile??
    06-06-19 01:20 PM
    I originally got a Key 2 LE a few weeks ago but was having ram issues and multiple apps opening at times and it was frankly crazy. I bought a Key 2 about a week ago and I have been relatively happy ever since.
    06-18-19 08:06 AM
    I originally got a Key 2 LE a few weeks ago but was having ram issues and multiple apps opening at times and it was frankly crazy. I bought a Key 2 about a week ago and I have been relatively happy ever since.
    Might as well try a factory reset on the LE if you're not actively using it anyway.

I would disable the Power Center app though because it likes to give "low memory" notifications when it feels like it.
    It's a pretty useless app imo, all my KEY Berry's work just fine without it, performance is consistent.
    06-18-19 11:33 AM
    Just arrived! I picked one up on Swappa because I wanted the silver. There weren't any new North American models I could find except 3rd party ones that were way overpriced, so I found a mint condition used one on Swappa.Official "I got my KEY2" thread-img_20190627_1025203.jpg
    Last edited by Sigewif; 06-30-19 at 03:14 AM. Reason: Typos
    the_boon likes this.
    06-27-19 02:40 PM
    One day in on the Key 2 after four and a half years of being a Passport user. How I am missing having multiple apps open and minimised by a single swipe !! I find Android very "clunky" after BB10. I'm sure that I'll get used to it, but equally sure that I won't learn to love it like I did the Passport which I think will always be the best phone I ever owned.
    EmaliMcrtny likes this.
    07-02-19 07:35 AM
    If you do find one on contract in the UK I would be interested to know where, I’ve checked all the usual outlets as have you & it seems to be the only way to own the phone is shelling out for one sim free
    Same here, closest I could find was a Key 2 LE on a business contract with EE. I'm on Vodafone and have been SIM only since the contract expired on my new Passport a couple of years ago. My sim only deal is a very good one so I bit the bullet and bought one outright. After lots of research I surprisingly found that the cheapest deal was with Laptops Direct where I paid around £480.00 for a black one.
    07-02-19 07:39 AM
    Same here, closest I could find was a Key 2 LE on a business contract with EE. I'm on Vodafone and have been SIM only since the contract expired on my new Passport a couple of years ago. My sim only deal is a very good one so I bit the bullet and bought one outright. After lots of research I surprisingly found that the cheapest deal was with Laptops Direct where I paid around £480.00 for a black one.
    I’ve looked on there and was in two minds over buying from there? .. I’ve put my keyone up for sale as the lag is driving me insane so I might put the money towards a keytwo from there, hopefully your experience with them has been good?
    07-02-19 08:20 AM
    I’ve looked on there and was in two minds over buying from there? .. I’ve put my keyone up for sale as the lag is driving me insane so I might put the money towards a keytwo from there, hopefully your experience with them has been good?
    Delivery was a few days late as out of stock, but gave me £20.00 compensation plus free delivery. Couldn't have been more helpful given that it was their supplier that let them down with delivery of stock. I've also had a couple of lap tops from them over the years and they have been fine.
    the_boon likes this.
    07-02-19 09:13 AM
    Delivery was a few days late as out of stock, but gave me £20.00 compensation plus free delivery. Couldn't have been more helpful given that it was their supplier that let them down with delivery of stock. I've also had a couple of lap tops from them over the years and they have been fine.
    Brilliant I,ll look into that later tonight after work, and glad it worked out well for you..They sound like a decent company..
    Legal Eagle likes this.
    07-02-19 09:35 AM
    Brilliant I,ll look into that later tonight after work, and glad it worked out well for you..They sound like a decent company..
    Got mine from laptops direct also and happy with the service
    07-02-19 04:01 PM
    got mine for about 2 weeks. a used one but in perfect state for 385 euros and thx to Rakuten, I got 80 euros of cashback. my keyone was dying with so much lags. this key2 is really an update which worth it.
    07-06-19 01:11 AM
    Trying to get my hands on a unlocked Key2 Black - not LE - that's compatible w/Verizon. Not feeling too comfortable w/some of the unknown sellers out there, and Verizon is no help. Would love to buy another Priv - thoroughly enjoyed this phone, but would like the updates, plus the battery life on the Priv is horrible. Any/all advice welcome. Thanks!
    07-13-19 01:36 PM
    Hallo everyone,

I got a key2, my first BlackBerry and im amazed how perfectly and smooth this phone is. Most what is typing one a keyboard long forgotten joy.
    07-14-19 10:07 AM
    Trying to get my hands on a unlocked Key2 Black - not LE - that's compatible w/Verizon. Not feeling too comfortable w/some of the unknown sellers out there, and Verizon is no help. Would love to buy another Priv - thoroughly enjoyed this phone, but would like the updates, plus the battery life on the Priv is horrible. Any/all advice welcome. Thanks!
    There is no "guarantee" that the KEY2 will work fine on Verizon, even though many here have done it successfully.

If you still really want to give it a shot, then I'd go for a BBF100-2 model and call VZW and tell them you have an LE and ask them to provision the device to "GSM only" or "CDMA-less" and it's possible it will work.
    07-14-19 11:07 AM
    Thank you! Any recommendations for a seller? Best Buy told me they had them online only in NY, but their website says otherwise. Amazon had several sellers, but mostly LE and incompatible w/Verizon. BBerry said had them on their official website, but again, LE only. Didn't think it would be this difficult to find one...
    07-14-19 04:13 PM
    I'm planning on buying this phone in december possibly and leaving sprint to go prepaid. I'm currently with a note 9.

My ideal version would be a key2 with 128 gb but they are insanely expensive. Has anyone with 64gb have any issues with memory? Also would you advise that I get a phone that's over a year old by that time?
    07-21-19 06:10 PM
    I'm planning on buying this phone in december possibly and leaving sprint to go prepaid. I'm currently with a note 9.

My ideal version would be a key2 with 128 gb but they are insanely expensive. Has anyone with 64gb have any issues with memory? Also would you advise that I get a phone that's over a year old by that time?
    If you want a KEY2, any time now is a good time to get one.

64gb should be fine if you have an SD card and if you use Google Photos and WhatsApp G Drive backup anyway.
    cckgz4 likes this.
    07-21-19 08:06 PM
    64GB is plenty, just get a large SD card.
    cckgz4 likes this.
    07-21-19 08:45 PM
    Just got my Key2 since this saturday. The Red edition 128GB. Coming from a Nokia 7.1.

The Key2 exceeds all my expectations. The phone is just beautiful! Bought it without even ever holding or seeing a Key2.

Loving this BB! Last BB was a Z10.
    the_boon likes this.
    07-22-19 02:46 AM
    Just got my Key2 since this saturday. The Red edition 128GB. Coming from a Nokia 7.1.

The Key2 exceeds all my expectations. The phone is just beautiful! Bought it without even ever holding or seeing a Key2.

Loving this BB! Last BB was a Z10.
    Where did you buy from? Can you post a link?

Posted via CB10
    07-22-19 10:44 AM
279 ... 9101112