Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    Folks,

could someone tell me if the included OEM chargers for the Key2 and KeyOne are actually QuickCharge and, if so, which type? I believe the Key2 are QC 3.0 and KeyOne QC 2.0 compatible, respectively.

For the moment I am using the separate Blackberry quick travel charger (model ACC-62455-00) that specifies QC 2.0 but I was wondering if QC is also available on the OEM chargers as these are smaller and thus even lighter to pack.

Thanks in advance.
    07-29-19 09:07 AM
    Folks,

could someone tell me if the included OEM chargers for the Key2 and KeyOne are actually QuickCharge and, if so, which type? I believe the Key2 are QC 3.0 and KeyOne QC 2.0 compatible, respectively.

For the moment I am using the separate Blackberry quick travel charger (model ACC-62455-00) that specifies QC 2.0 but I was wondering if QC is also available on the OEM chargers as these are smaller and thus even lighter to pack.

Thanks in advance.
    TL;DR; Yes.

If you take a magnifying glass (or if you have good eyes ) and look near the prongs you'll see the model number "QC13IS". The real giveaway is at the bottom left under the left prong where it has SEC/SALIDA: and a number of voltages and amps. That's the sign that it's a QC charger.

You can get QC chargers online, too. I like the AUKEY product personally.

Finally - on this page : https://blackberrymobile.com/specifications/keytwo/ the power description matches the letters/numbers on the charger:

USB Power Delivery 2.0 v1.2 & 9V2A 18W QC3.0
    07-30-19 06:18 PM
    TL;DR; Yes.

If you take a magnifying glass (or if you have good eyes ) and look near the prongs you'll see the model number "QC13IS". The real giveaway is at the bottom left under the left prong where it has SEC/SALIDA: and a number of voltages and amps. That's the sign that it's a QC charger.

You can get QC chargers online, too. I like the AUKEY product personally.

Finally - on this page : https://blackberrymobile.com/specifications/keytwo/ the power description matches the letters/numbers on the charger:

USB Power Delivery 2.0 v1.2 & 9V2A 18W QC3.0
    Wait what??

The stock KEY2 charger is QC 3.0 ??
    07-30-19 07:51 PM
    On my Key2 OEM charger its says 5V=3A, 9V=2A, 12V=1,5A.
    It does not sound like it is QC 3 compliant?
    08-01-19 12:21 PM
    my key2 from HK, it came with this UK variant travel charger model QC13UK.

charging for few mins gets me 50% boost mode, so i believe its QC is functioning
    Attached Thumbnails Are the OEM charger for Key2 and KeyOne QuickCharge?-226407.jpg  
    08-03-19 07:57 PM
    I remember but cannot find a post a few months ago that said: (1) KEYone specs call for a QC 3.0 charger (or at least QC 3.0 provides best performance and battery life), but (2) the OEM charger that comes with the KEYone is not QC 3.0. The post said it was important to get a QC 3.0 cable as well. Can someone post a link to that? I should have saved it. I was thinking of buying an Anker 3.0 charger and cable, and I wanted to review the post first.
    09-08-19 04:37 PM
    I believe that this is a QC charger: See where it says "Output" just above the right prong? There are three levels there. 5V, 9V and 12V. I believe that If it was a regular boring charger it would be single level output (normally 5V for USB).
    09-08-19 07:41 PM
    I remember but cannot find a post a few months ago that said: (1) KEYone specs call for a QC 3.0 charger (or at least QC 3.0 provides best performance and battery life), but (2) the OEM charger that comes with the KEYone is not QC 3.0. The post said it was important to get a QC 3.0 cable as well. Can someone post a link to that? I should have saved it. I was thinking of buying an Anker 3.0 charger and cable, and I wanted to review the post first.
    I found the post I was looking for. It was older than I had remembered.

https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...ealth-1114380/
    09-08-19 07:49 PM